Robert W Mahoney Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert W Mahoney is at least $853 Thousand dollars as of 21 October 2008. Robert Mahoney owns over 4,000 units of The Timken Co stock worth over $852,968 and over the last 16 years Robert sold TKR stock worth over $0.
Robert Mahoney TKR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 2 trades of the The Timken Co stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Robert exercised 4,000 units of TKR stock worth $90,640 on 21 October 2008.
The largest trade Robert’s ever made was exercising 4,000 units of The Timken Co stock on 21 October 2008 worth over $90,640. On average, Robert trades about 333 units every 29 days since 2003. As of 21 October 2008 Robert still owns at least 16,170 units of The Timken Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Robert Mahoney stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Robert Mahoney’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 3792 BOETTLER OAKS DRIVE, SUITE C, , UNIONTOWN, OH, 44685.
Insider trading at The Timken Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Timken Co have traded over $6,555,176 worth of The Timken Co stock and bought 23,650 units worth $911,611 . The most active insider traders include Frank C Sullivan, John A Jr Luke, and James F Palmer. On average, The Timken Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 35 days with the average trade being worth of $869,900. The most recent stock trade was executed by John M Jr Timken on 27 August 2019, trading 5,000 units of TKR stock currently worth $190,200.
What does The Timken Co do?
The Timken Co. engages in the engineering, manufacture and marketing of bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, belts, chain, lubrication systems, couplings, industrial clutches and brakes, and related products. It operates through the Mobile Industries and Process Industries segments. The Mobile Industries segment serves OEM customers that manufacture off-highway equipment for the agricultural, mining and construction markets; on-highway vehicles including passenger cars, light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks; rail cars and locomotives; outdoor power equipment; and rotorcraft and fixed-wing aircraft. The Process Industries segment handles OEM and end-user customers in industries that place heavy demands on the fixed operating equipment they make or use in heavy and other general industrial sectors. The company was founded by Henry Timken in 1899 and is headquartered in North Canton, OH.
What does The Timken Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Robert Mahoney stock trades at Cincinnati Bell, The Sherwin-Williams Co, and The Timken Co
The Timken Co executives and stock owners
The Timken Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Kyle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Philip Fracassa, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Coughlin, Executive Vice President, Group President
- Ronald Myers, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- John Timken, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- James Palmer, Independent Director
- Christopher Mapes, Independent Director
- Frank Sullivan, Independent Director
- Jacqueline Woods, Independent Director
- Ajita Rajendra, Independent Director
- Maria Crowe, Independent Director
- John Luke, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Harrell, Independent Director
- Ward Timken, Director
- Jason Hershiser, Manager – Investor Relations
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Carolyn Cheverine, EVP, GC and Secretary
- Shelly Marie Chadwick, Chief Accounting Officer
- Joseph W Ralston, Director
- John M Ballbach, Director
- John P Reilly, Director
- Diane C Creel, Director
- James W Griffith, President and CEO
- Jerry J Jasinowski, Director
- Donald L Walker, Sr VP – HR and Org Advancement
- Phillip R Cox, Director
- Ward Jackson Timken, Director
- William R Burkhart, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Michael C Arnold, President – Industrial
- Salvatore J Jr Miraglia, Senior VP-Technology
- Glenn A Eisenberg, Executive VP-Finance and Admin
- Sallie B Bailey, Sr. VP Finance and Controller
- John Theodore Mihaila, Senior VP & Controller
- Jacqueline A Dedo, President-Automotive
- Alastair R Deane, Senior VP – Technology
- Joseph F Jr Toot, Director
- Jay A Precourt, Director
- Stanley C Gault, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- William Robert Jr Timken, Chairman
- Roger W Lindsay, Sr. VP-Human Resources and OA
- Rand Co Ingersoll, 10% owner