Robert Paul Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert G Paul is at least $3.16 Million dollars as of 6 February 2019. Mr. Paul owns over 11,998 units of KEMET stock worth over $1,838,992 and over the last 16 years he sold KEM stock worth over $972,930. In addition, he makes $345,000 as Independent Director at KEMET.
Mr. Paul KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 19 trades of the KEMET stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 11,998 units of KEM stock worth $223,283 on 6 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 15,000 units of KEMET stock on 28 May 2015 worth over $432,600. On average, Robert trades about 1,211 units every 51 days since 2003. As of 6 February 2019 he still owns at least 82,503 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Paul stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Paul biography
Robert G. Paul is an a Independent Director of KEMET Corporation., since July 26, 2006. Mr. Paul is the former President of the Base Station Subsystems Unit of Andrew Corporation, a global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of communications equipment, services, and systems, from which he retired in March 2004. From 1991 through July 2003, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Allen Telecom Inc. which was acquired by Andrew Corporation during 2003. Mr. Paul joined Allen Telecom in 1970 where he built a career holding various positions of increasing responsibility including Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Paul currently serves on the board of directors of Comtech Telecommunications Corp., and previously served on the board of directors of Rogers Corporation from April 2000 through May 2016. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Stanford University. The Corporation’s Board of Directors believes that it benefits from Mr. Paul’s extensive experience in the communications industry, one of the primary market segments into which the Corporation sells its products. Mr. Paul’s strong financial background adds accounting expertise to both the Corporation’s Board of Directors and its Compensation Committee. In addition, Mr. Paul’s experience running a public company with markets throughout the world and manufacturing plants in Europe, Asia and the Americas provides a strong fit with the Corporation’s global markets and operations. The Corporation also benefits from Mr. Paul’s previous public company board experience.
What is the salary of Robert Paul?
As the Independent Director of KEMET, the total compensation of Robert Paul at KEMET is $345,000. There are 9 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is Robert Paul?
Robert Paul is 77, he’s been the Independent Director of KEMET since 2006. There are 1 older and 19 younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Robert Paul’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 20 VIA TIBERIUS WAY, , HENDERSON, NV, 89011.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Paul stock trades at Comtech Telecommunications, KEMET, and Rogers
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu