Richard Gonzalez Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard A Gonzalez is at least $110 Million dollars as of 11 December 2018. Mr. Gonzalez owns over 16,850 units of AbbVie stock worth over $23,422,854 and over the last 17 years he sold ABBV stock worth over $65,204,752. In addition, he makes $21,271,900 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at AbbVie.
Mr. Gonzalez ABBV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 31 trades of the AbbVie stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 16,850 units of ABBV stock worth $1,495,438 on 11 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 285,953 units of AbbVie stock on 2 June 2016 worth over $18,249,520. On average, Richard trades about 40,987 units every 74 days since 2003. As of 11 December 2018 he still owns at least 286,203 units of AbbVie stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Gonzalez stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Gonzalez biography
Richard A. Gonzalez is the Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Gonzalez is the chairman and chief executive officer of AbbVie. He served as Abbott’s executive vice president of the pharmaceutical products group from July 2010 to December 2012, and was responsible for Abbott’s worldwide pharmaceutical business, including commercial operations, research and development, and manufacturing. He also served as president, Abbott Ventures Inc., Abbott’s medical technology investment arm, from 2009 to 2011. Mr. Gonzalez joined Abbott in 1977 and held various management positions before briefly retiring in 2007, including: Abbott’s president and chief operating officer; president, chief operating officer of Abbott’s Medical Products Group; senior vice president and president of Abbott’s former Hospital Products Division; vice president and president of Abbott’s Health Systems Division; and divisional vice president and general manager for Abbott’s Diagnostics Operations in the United States and Canada. As a result of his service as Abbott’s executive vice president, Pharmaceutical Products Group, his previous service as Abbott’s president and chief operating officer and his more than 30-year career at Abbott, Mr. Gonzalez has developed valuable business, management and leadership experience, as well as extensive knowledge of AbbVie and its global operations. Mr. Gonzalez’s experience and knowledge enable him to contribute to AbbVie’s board key insights into strategic, management, and operational matters.
What is the salary of Richard Gonzalez?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of AbbVie, the total compensation of Richard Gonzalez at AbbVie is $21,271,900. There are no executives at AbbVie getting paid more.
How old is Richard Gonzalez?
Richard Gonzalez is 65, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of AbbVie since 2013. There are 5 older and 14 younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Richard Gonzalez’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 N. WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Gonzalez stock trades at Abbott Laboratories and AbbVie
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer