Rebecca Morrow Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rebecca Morrow is at least $431 Thousand dollars as of 2 August 2019. Ms. Morrow owns over 302 units of Snap stock worth over $115,482 and over the last 2 years she sold SNAP stock worth over $315,377. In addition, she makes $0 as Chief Accounting Officer at Snap.
Ms. Morrow SNAP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rebecca has made over 10 trades of the Snap stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 302 units of SNAP stock worth $20,853 on 2 August 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 1,337 units of Snap stock on 24 May 2019 worth over $100,596. On average, Rebecca trades about 337 units every 40 days since 2018. As of 2 August 2019 she still owns at least 8,014 units of Snap stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Morrow stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rebecca Morrow biography
Rebecca Morrow is appointed as Chief Accounting Officer of the Company, effective September 3, 2019. She has served as Chief Accounting Officer at GoDaddy Inc. since January 2018, and previously served as Vice President of Finance and Head of Technical Accounting and Reporting from March 2015 to January 2018. Prior to that, Ms. Morrow served in various roles at Deloitte & Touche LLP, most recently serving as Managing Director in the Advisory Services practice from August 2013 to March 2015, and as Senior Manager in the Advisory Services practice from October 2008 to August 2013. Ms. Morrow holds a B.S. degree in Business and Accounting from the University of Idaho and a Masters of Accountancy degree from the David Eccles School of Business of the University of Utah.
How old is Rebecca Morrow?
Rebecca Morrow is 46, she’s been the Chief Accounting Officer of Snap since 2019. There are 8 older and 7 younger executives at Snap. The oldest executive at Snap, Inc. is Stanley Meresman, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rebecca Morrow’s mailing address?
Rebecca’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 14455 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA.
Insider trading at Snap
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Snap have traded over $1,360,828,640 worth of Snap stock. The most active insider traders include Evan Spiegel, Mitchell Lasky, and Robert C. Murphy. On average, Snap executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $6,925,777. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert C. Murphy on 28 October 2019, trading 698,913 units of SNAP stock currently worth $10,022,412.
What does Snap do?
Snap, Inc. engages in the operation of its camera platform. Its products include Snapchat, using the camera and editing tools to take and share Snaps, Friends Page, which lets users create and use Stories, Groups, Video and Chat, Discover for searching and surfacing relevant Stories, Snap Map, which shows friends, Stories and Snaps near the user, Memories, for saving personal collections, and Spectacles, wearable sunglasses capable of taking Snaps and interacting directly with the Snapchat application. The company’s primary source of revenue is advertising. Snap was founded by Frank Reginald Brown IV, Evan Thomas Spiegel, and Robert C. Murphy in 2010 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
What does Snap’s logo look like?
Complete history of Rebecca Morrow stock trades at GoDaddy and Snap
Snap executives and stock owners
Snap executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeremi Gorman, Chief Business Officer
- Jared Grusd, Chief Strategy Officer
- Michael O’Sullivan, General Counsel
- Jerry Hunter, Senior Vice President, Engineering
- Evan Spiegel, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
- Rebecca Morrow, Chief Accounting Officer
- Christopher Young, Independent Director
- Poppy Thorpe, Independent Director
- Scott Miller, Independent Director
- Stanley Meresman, Independent Director
- Alan Lafley, Independent Director
- Joanna Coles, Independent Director
- Lara Sweet, Chief People Officer
- Julie Henderson, Chief Communications Officer
- Kenny Mitchell, Chief Marketing Officer
- Derek Andersen, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Murphy, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Director
- Michael Lynton, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy R Stone, Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher T. Handman, General Counsel
- Mitchell Lasky, Director
- Imran Khan, Chief Strategy Officer
- Steven Michael Horowitz, Vice President of Engineering
- Andrew Vollero, Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy Sehn, Senior VP of Engineering