Ralph Parks Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ralph T Parks is at least $1.63 Million dollars as of 1 September 2017. Mr. Parks owns over 10,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $568,910 and over the last 16 years he sold HIBB stock worth over $893,768. In addition, he makes $170,009 as Independent Director at Hibbett Sports.
Mr. Parks HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ralph has made over 12 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of HIBB stock worth $125,900 on 1 September 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 46,431 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 15 March 2012 worth over $803,256. On average, Ralph trades about 2,838 units every 109 days since 2003. As of 1 September 2017 he still owns at least 22,802 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Parks stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ralph Parks biography
Ralph T. Parks is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Parks has served as President of RTParks, Inc. since 2002. From February 2008 through May 2008, Mr. Parks served as Interim CEO of Heelys, Inc., a global distributor of action youth footwear. He worked at FOOTACTION USA from 1987 to 1999, when he retired as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Parks served on the Board of Directors of Kirkland’s, Inc. through May 2016 and was a member of their Audit Committee and Governance Committee. He also served on the Board of Directors of Heely’s, Inc. until they were sold in January 2013. Mr. Parks’ professional background brings specific knowledge and experience of the sporting goods industry, including branded consumer products, public board experience and people management.
What is the salary of Ralph Parks?
As the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports, the total compensation of Ralph Parks at Hibbett Sports is $170,009. There are 6 executives at Hibbett Sports getting paid more, with Jeffry Rosenthal having the highest compensation of $1,603,580.
How old is Ralph Parks?
Ralph Parks is 73, he’s been the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports since 2002. There are no older and 10 younger executives at Hibbett Sports.
What’s Ralph Parks’s mailing address?
Ralph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Parks stock trades at Hibbett Sports and Kirkland’s
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP