Philip Laskawy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Philip A Laskawy is at least $3.2 Million dollars as of 3 September 2019. Mr. Laskawy owns over 1,500 units of Henry Schein stock worth over $190,502 and over the last 16 years he sold HSIC stock worth over $2,691,550. In addition, he makes $314,400 as Lead Independent Director at Henry Schein.
Mr. Laskawy HSIC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Philip has made over 36 trades of the Henry Schein stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,500 units of HSIC stock worth $51,960 on 3 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 30,000 units of Henry Schein stock on 9 March 2011 worth over $1,327,800. On average, Philip trades about 1,229 units every 32 days since 2003. As of 3 September 2019 he still owns at least 2,777 units of Henry Schein stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Laskawy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Philip Laskawy biography
Philip A. (Phil) Laskawy serves as Lead Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Laskawy joined the accounting firm of Ernst & Young LLP (now known as EY LLP) in 1961 and served as a partner in the firm from 1971 to 2001, when he retired. Mr. Laskawy served in various senior management positions at Ernst & Young, including Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, to which he was appointed in 1994. Mr. Laskawy currently serves on the Board of Directors of Lazard Ltd. (and is Chairman of its audit committee and is a member of its compensation committee) and Loews Corporation (and is a member of its audit committee). As a Certified Public Accountant with over 50 years of experience, Mr. Laskawy brings to the Company’s Board of Directors exceptional skills in corporate finance and accounting, corporate governance, compliance, disclosure and international business conduct. Mr. Laskawy served on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to review and update rules regarding auditor independence. In 2006 and 2007, he served as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation, which was created by the Securities and Exchange Commission and sets accounting standards in more than 100 countries, and he served as a member of the 1999 Blue Ribbon Committee on Improving the Effectiveness of Corporate Audit Committees. During the past five years, Mr. Laskawy served on the Board of Directors of General Motors Corporation and was the Non-Executive Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae).
What is the salary of Philip Laskawy?
As the Lead Independent Director of Henry Schein, the total compensation of Philip Laskawy at Henry Schein is $314,400. There are 6 executives at Henry Schein getting paid more, with Stanley Bergman having the highest compensation of $6,481,740.
How old is Philip Laskawy?
Philip Laskawy is 77, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Henry Schein since 2012. There are 1 older and 21 younger executives at Henry Schein. The oldest executive at Henry Schein, Inc. is Barry Alperin, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Philip Laskawy’s mailing address?
Philip’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LOEWS CORPORATION, 667 MADISON AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10065.
Insider trading at Henry Schein
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Henry Schein have traded over $214,594,085 worth of Henry Schein stock and bought 20,877 units worth $1,214,712 . The most active insider traders include Stanley M Bergman, James P Breslawski, and Steven Paladino. On average, Henry Schein executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $1,124,971. The most recent stock trade was executed by James P Breslawski on 7 August 2019, trading 6,856 units of HSIC stock currently worth $412,526.
What does Henry Schein do?
Henry Schein, Inc. engages in the provision of health care products and services to medical, dental, and veterinary office-based practitioners. It operates through the Healthcare Distribution, and Technology and Value-Added Services segments. The Healthcare Distribution segment includes consumable products, small equipment, laboratory products, large equipment, equipment repair services, branded and generic pharmaceuticals, vaccines, surgical products, diagnostic tests, infection-control products and vitamins. The Technology & Value-Added Services segment offers financial services on a non-recourse basis, e-services practice, technology, network and hardware services. The company was founded by Henry Schein and Esther Schein in 1932 and is headquartered in Melville, NY.
What does Henry Schein’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Laskawy stock trades at Henry Schein, Discover Services, General Motors Co, Lazard, Loews, and Progressive
Henry Schein executives and stock owners
Henry Schein executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stanley Bergman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- James Breslawski, President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Director
- Steven Paladino, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Gerald Benjamin, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Mark Mlotek, Chief Strategic Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Michael Racioppi, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer
- Philip Laskawy, Lead Independent Director
- Barry Alperin, Independent Director
- Joseph Herring, Independent Director
- Kurt Kuehn, Independent Director
- Bradley Sheares, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Rekow, Independent Director
- Carol Raphael, Independent Director
- Paul Brons, Independent Director
- Shira Goodman, Independent Director
- Anne Margulies, Independent Director
- Carolynne Borders, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Bob Minowitz, Senior Vice President, Global Dental Merchandising and Business Operations
- Jonathan Koch, Senior Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Global Dental Group
- Michael Ettinger, Senior Vice President – Corporate and Legal Affairs, Chief of Staff, Secretary
- Lorelei McGlynn, Senior Vice President – Global Human Resources and Financial Operations
- Walter Siegel, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Christopher Pendergast, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- David McKinley, President of Corporate Commercial Development Group, Chief Commercial Officer
- Brad Connett, President – Henry Schein’sU.S. Medical Group
- Paul Rose, SVP, Global Supply Chain
- Donald J Kabat, Director
- Karen Prange, EVP&CEO Gl.AH.Med.Den.Sur.Grp
- Lawrence S Bacow, Director
- Robert Minowitz, President, Int’l Dental Group
- E Dianne Rekow, Director
- Peter M. Mc Carthy, Pres., Global Animal Health
- Bridget A Ross, President, Global Medical Grp
- James A. Harding, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Zack, Senior Vice President
- Larry Gibson, Executive V.P. and CTO
- Irving Shafran, Director
- Margaret A Hamburg, Director
- Marvin Schein,
- Pamela Joseph, Director
- Stanley Komaroff, Senior Advisor
- Lonnie Shoff, Pres., Global Healthcare Spec.
- Norman S Matthews, Director
- Louis W Sullivan, Director
- Karyn Mashima, Director
- Leonard A David, Vice President