Peter Grauer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Peter T Grauer is at least $6.06 Million dollars as of 15 March 2018. Mr. Grauer owns over 36,000 units of DaVita stock worth over $5,618,194 and over the last 16 years he sold DVA stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $445,495 as Lead Independent Director at DaVita.
Mr. Grauer DVA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Peter has made over 14 trades of the DaVita stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 36,000 units of DVA stock worth $2,342,880 on 15 March 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 72,000 units of DaVita stock on 18 May 2010 worth over $3,647,520. On average, Peter trades about 3,109 units every 38 days since 2003. As of 15 March 2018 he still owns at least 94,360 units of DaVita stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Grauer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Peter Grauer biography
Peter T. Grauer is Lead Independent Director of the DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Mr. Grauer has been one of our directors since August 1994 and our lead independent director since 2003. Mr. Grauer has been chairman of the board of Bloomberg, Inc., a business and financial information company, since April 2001, and was its chief executive officer from March 2002 until July 2011 and its treasurer since March 2001. From June 2013 to March 2018, Mr. Grauer served as a non-executive director of Glencore plc, a global mining and commodities firm listed on the London Stock Exchange. From November 2000 until March 2002, Mr. Grauer was a managing director of Credit Suisse First Boston, a financial services firm. From September 1992 until November 2000, upon the merger of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette (“DLJ”), a financial services firm, into Credit Suisse First Boston, Mr. Grauer was a managing director and founding partner of DLJ Merchant Banking Partners. From January 2016 to January 2018, Mr. Grauer served as a director of Blackstone Group, L.P., a publicly traded global investment and advisory firm. Mr. Grauer has significant experience as a business leader and brings a deep understanding of our business and industry through his over 20 years of service as a member of the Board. Mr. Grauer also brings extensive experience in strategic planning and leadership of complex organizations, and a global business perspective from his service on other boards.
What is the salary of Peter Grauer?
As the Lead Independent Director of DaVita, the total compensation of Peter Grauer at DaVita is $445,495. There are 6 executives at DaVita getting paid more, with Kent Thiry having the highest compensation of $32,017,500.
How old is Peter Grauer?
Peter Grauer is 73, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of DaVita since 2003. There are no older and 15 younger executives at DaVita.
What’s Peter Grauer’s mailing address?
Peter’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DAVITA INC., 2000 16TH STREET, DENVER, CO, 80202.
Insider trading at DaVita
Over the last 17 years, insiders at DaVita have traded over $131,656,755 worth of DaVita stock and bought 20,810,523 units worth $1,587,641,219 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, R. Ted Weschler,, and Kent J Thiry. On average, DaVita executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $4,841,036. The most recent stock trade was executed by John M Nehra on 12 June 2018, trading 36,000 units of DVA stock currently worth $2,342,880.
What does DaVita do?
DaVita, Inc. engages in the provision of medical care services. It operates through the following two segments: US Dialysis and Related Lab Services; and Other-Ancillary Services and Strategic Initiatives. The US Dialysis and Related Lab Services segment offers kidney dialysis services in the United States for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure. The Other-Ancillary Services and Strategic Initiatives segment consist primarily of pharmacy services, disease management services, vascular access services, clinical research programs, physician services, direct primary care, end stage renal disease seamless care organizations, and comprehensive care. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
What does DaVita’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Grauer stock trades at DaVita and The Blackstone
DaVita executives and stock owners
DaVita executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kent Thiry, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Javier Rodriguez, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joel Ackerman, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Kathleen Waters, Chief Legal Officer
- LeAnne Zumwalt, Group Vice President – purchasing and government affairs
- James Hilger, Chief Accounting Officer
- Peter Grauer, Lead Independent Director
- Pamela Arway, Independent Director
- Barbara Desoer, Independent Director
- Charles Berg, Director
- William Roper, Independent Director
- Pascal Desroches, Independent Director
- John Nehra, Independent Director
- Paul Diaz, Independent Director
- Phyllis Yale, Independent Director
- Jim Gustafson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- James Hearty, Chief Compliance Officer
- Jeanine Marie Jiganti, Chief Compliance Officer
- Carol Anthony Davidson, Director
- Roger Valine, Director
- Joseph C Mello, Chief Operations Officer
- Allen Nissenson, Chief Medical Officer
- R. Ted Weschler,,
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Michael David Staffieri, COO, Kidney Care
- Robert J Margolis, Co-Chairman of the Board
- Laura Mildenberger, SVP & Chief People Officer
- Kim M Rivera, VP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Dennis Kogod, President – West
- Garry E Menzel, Senior Vice President, Finance
- David T Shapiro, Chief Compliance Officer
- Charles J Mcallister, Chief Medical Officer
- Steven J Udicious, V.P., Sec. and Gen. Counsel
- Joseph Schohl, VP, Secretary & Gen. Counsel
- Willard Woodson Jr Brittain, Director
- Nancy Ann Deparle, Director
- Mary Kowenhoven, Vice President – Strategy
- Thomas O Usilton, Group Vice President
- Patricia Jones, Chief People Officer
- C Raymond Jr Larkin, Director
- Christopher J Riopelle, Chief Compliance Officer
- Thomas L Kelly, Executive Vice President
- Luis Borgen, Chief Financial Officer
- Georgina Randolph, Senior Vice President
- Richard B Fontaine, Director
- Mark G Harrison, Chief Financial Officer
- Richard K Whitney, Chief Financial Officer
- Richard C Vaughan, Director
- Gary Beil, Vice President and Controller
- Patrick A Broderick, VP, Secretary & Gen. Counsel
- Lori Richardson Pelliccioni, Cheif Compliance Officer
- Michele J Hooper, Director