Penny Pritzker Net Worth
Penny Pritzker biography
Penny S. Pritzker is an Independent Director of the Company. She served for PSP Partners, L.L.C. (present) (private investment firm) • Founder and Chairman (present) Pritzker Realty Group (present) • Co-founder and Chairman (present) Artemis Real Estate Partners (2009-2013) • Co-founder and Chairman (2009-2013) The Parking Spot (1998-2011) • Co-founder and Chairman (1998-2011) Vi Senior Living (1987-2011) • Founder and Chairman (1987-2011).
What is the salary of Penny Pritzker?
As the Independent Director of Microsoft, the total compensation of Penny Pritzker at Microsoft is $177,500. There are 17 executives at Microsoft getting paid more, with Satya Nadella having the highest compensation of $25,843,300.
How old is Penny Pritzker?
Penny Pritzker is 58, she’s been the Independent Director of Microsoft since 2017. There are 8 older and 10 younger executives at Microsoft. The oldest executive at Microsoft Corp. is Helmut Panke, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Penny Pritzker’s mailing address?
Penny’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Microsoft
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Microsoft have traded over $31,533,063,277 worth of Microsoft stock and bought 4,145,465 units worth $164,683,183 . The most active insider traders include William H Iii Gates, Stephen J Luczo, and G Mason Value Act Holdings,…. On average, Microsoft executives and independent directors trade stock every 8 days with the average trade being worth of $230,048,361. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christopher C Capossela on 4 November 2019, trading 5,000 units of MSFT stock currently worth $722,950.
What does Microsoft do?
Microsoft Corp. engages in the development and support of software, services, devices, and solutions. It operates through the following business segments: Productivity and Business Processes; Intelligent Cloud; and More Personal Computing. The Productivity and Business Processes segment comprises products and services in the portfolio of productivity, communication, and information services of the company spanning a variety of devices and platform. The Intelligent Cloud segment refers to the public, private, and hybrid serve products and cloud services of the company which can power modern business. The More Personal Computing segment encompasses products and services geared towards the interests of end users, developers, and IT professionals across all devices. The firm also offers operating systems; cross-device productivity applications; server applications; business solution applications; desktop and server management tools; software development tools; video games; personal computers, tablets; gaming and entertainment consoles; other intelligent devices; and related accessories. The company was founded by Paul Gardner Allen and William Henry Gates III in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
What does Microsoft’s logo look like?
Microsoft executives and stock owners
Microsoft executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Amy Hood, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Bradford Smith, President, Chief Legal Officer
- Jean-Philippe Courtois, Executive Vice President and President – Microsoft Global Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Margaret Johnson, Executive Vice President – Business Development
- William Gates, Founder, Technology Advisor, Director
- John Thompson, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Charles Noski, Independent Director
- Helmut Panke, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Sandra Peterson, Independent Director
- Teri List-Stoll, Independent Director
- Reid Hoffman, Independent Director
- Padmasree Warrior, Independent Director
- Charles Scharf, Independent Director
- Hugh Johnston, Independent Director
- Arne Sorenson, Independent Director
- Penny Pritzker, Independent Director
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Christopher Capossela, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Consumer Business, and Chief Marketing Officer
- Kevin Scott, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- G Mason Value Act Holdings,…,
- Frank H Brod, Chief Accounting Officer
- G Mason Value Act Holdings,…,
- Dina Dublon, Director
- Lisa E Brummel, Senior Vice President
- David F Marquardt, Director
- Steven A Ballmer, Chief Executive Officer
- Heung Yeung Shum, EVP, Technology and Research
- Tami Reller, EVP, Marketing
- Stephen J Luczo, Director
- Anthony John Bates, EVP, Bus Dev/Evangelism
- Peter S Klein, Chief Financial Officer
- Eric D Rudder, EVP Adv Strat/Research
- Craig J Mundie, Chief ResearchStrategy Officer
- Raymond V Gilmartin, Director
- Reed Hastings, Director
- Steven J Sinofsky, President, Windows Division
- Robert L Muglia, Senior Vice President
- Stephen A Elop, President, Business Division
- Robert J Bach, President, Entertainment Div.
- Kurt D Del Bene, President, Offfice Division
- Raymond E Ozzie, Chief Software Architect
- Christopher P Liddell, Chief Financial Officer
- James I Cash, Director
- Qi Lu, President, Online Services
- Jon A Shirley, Director
- Kevin R Johnson, President, Platforms/Services
- Jeffrey S Raikes, President, Business Division
- Brian Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer
- Maria Klawe, Director