Paul S Otellini Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Paul S Otellini is at least $73 Million dollars as of 24 April 2013. Paul Otellini owns over 20,238 units of Intel stock worth over $55,250,928 and over the last 16 years Paul sold INTC stock worth over $17,747,615.
Paul Otellini INTC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Paul has made over 32 trades of the Intel stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Paul exercised 20,238 units of INTC stock worth $1,165,911 on 24 April 2013.
The largest trade Paul’s ever made was exercising 1,920,000 units of Intel stock on 19 April 2012 worth over $37,171,200. On average, Paul trades about 118,624 units every 70 days since 2004. As of 24 April 2013 Paul still owns at least 959,051 units of Intel stock.
You can see the complete history of Paul Otellini stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Paul Otellini’s mailing address?
Paul’s mailing address filed with the SEC is INTEL CORPORATION, 2200 MISSION COLLEGE BLVD., SANTA CLARA, CA, 95052.
Insider trading at Intel
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Intel have traded over $276,497,229 worth of Intel stock and bought 135,290 units worth $4,070,972 . The most active insider traders include John J Donahoe, Robert Holmes Swan, and Andy D Bryant. On average, Intel executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $2,506,464. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert Holmes Swan on 1 November 2019, trading 2,934 units of INTC stock currently worth $168,998.
What does Intel do?
Intel Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of computer products and technologies. It delivers computer, networking, data storage and communications platforms. It operates its business through the following segments: Client Computing Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, Programmable Solutions and All Other. The Client Computing Group segment consists of platforms designed for notebooks, 2 in 1 systems, desktops, tablets, phones, wireless and wired connectivity products, and mobile communication components. The Data Center Group segment includes workload-optimized platforms and related products designed for enterprise, cloud, and communication infrastructure market. The Internet of Things Group segment comprises of platforms such as retail, transportation, industrial, video, buildings and smart cities, along with a broad range of other market segments. The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group segment constitutes of NAND flash memory products primarily used in solid-state drives. The Programmable Solutions Group segment contains programmable semiconductors and related products for a broad range of markets, including communications, data center, industrial, military, and automotive. The All Other segment consists of results from other non-reportable segment and corporate-related charges. The company was founded by Robert Norton Noyce and Gordon Earle Moore on July 18, 1968 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Intel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Paul Otellini stock trades at Alphabet, Alphabet, and Intel
Intel executives and stock owners
Intel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Swan, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Steven Rodgers, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Venkata Renduchintala, Group President – Technology, Systems Architecture and Client Group and Chief Engineering Officer
- Navin Shenoy, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Data Center Group
- Andrew Bryant, Chairman of the Board
- Aneel Bhusri, Lead Independent Director
- Gregory Smith, Independent Director
- Frank Yeary, Independent Director
- Reed Hundt, Independent Director
- Tsu-Jae Liu, Independent Director
- Omar Ishrak, Independent Director
- Andrew Wilson, Independent Director
- Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, Independent Director
- Todd Underwood, Vice President – Finance and Director, Corporate Planning and Reporting
- Allon Stabinsky, Senior Vice President and Chief Deputy General Counsel, Law and Policy Group
- Daniel McNamara, Senior Vice President and General Manager – Programmable Solutions Group
- Ann Kelleher, Senior Vice President – Technology and Manufacturing
- Michelle Holthaus, Senior Vice President and General Manager – Sales and Marketing Group, Interim Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael Mayberry, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Leslie Culbertson, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Product Assurance and Security
- Sandra Rivera, Chief People Officer, Executive Vice President
- George Davis, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Gregory M Bryant, EVP, GM, CCG
- Charlene Barshefsky, Director
- John J Donahoe, Director
- Diane M Bryant, EVP, GM Data Center Group
- James D Plummer, Director
- Brian M Krzanich, Sr. VP/GM Manuf & Supply, COO
- David B Yoffie, Director
- David S Pottruck, Director
- Thomas M Kilroy, VP DIGITAL ENTERPRISE GRP
- Kevin Thomas Mc Bride, VP Finance, Controller
- Susan L Decker, Director
- Renee Jo James, SR VP, GM, S/W SVCS GRP
- William M Holt, VICE PRESIDENT
- Gregory R Pearson, Sr. VP, GM, Sales & Mktg Grp
- Arthur Douglas Melamed, Sr VP, General Counsel
- Arvind Sodhani, VICE PRESIDENT AND TREASURER
- Stacy J Smith, Chief Financial Officer
- David Perlmutter, VICE PRESIDENT
- Paul S Otellini, PRESIDENT AND COO
- Andy D Bryant, Chairman
- Jane E Shaw, Director
- Sean M Maloney, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- John L Thornton, Director
- Robert Jaymes Baker, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patrick P Gelsinger, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
- Anand Chandraseker, VICE PRESIDENT
- Carol Bartz, Director
- D James Sr Guzy, Director
- E John P Browne, Director
- Craig R Barrett, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- D Bruce Sewell, VICE PRES. & GENERAL COUNSEL
- Abhijit Y Talwalkar, VICE PRESIDENT
- Andrew S Grove, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
- Gordon Earle Moore,
- Sunlin Chou, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
- F Thomas Jr Dunlap, Sr. Vice Pres & Gen. Counsel
- John Hf Miner, VICE PRESIDENT
- Winston H Chen, Director
- Shen Chen Jason Chun, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles E Young, Director
- Leslie L Vadasz,
- Ronald J Smith, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT