Orlando Ashford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Orlando D Ashford is at least $1.38 Million dollars as of 15 February 2012. Mr. Ashford owns over 418 units of ITT stock worth over $927,935 and over the last 11 years he sold ITT stock worth over $252,626. In addition, he makes $200,031 as Independent Director at ITT.
Mr. Ashford ITT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Orlando has made over 7 trades of the ITT stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 418 units of ITT stock worth $13,209 on 15 February 2012.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 31,275 units of ITT stock on 28 December 2011 worth over $991,730. On average, Orlando trades about 3,475 units every 35 days since 2008. As of 15 February 2012 he still owns at least 14,371 units of ITT stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ashford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Orlando Ashford biography
Orlando D. Ashford is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Ashford has served as the President of Holland America Line, a division of Carnival Corporation, since December 2014. Previously, Mr. Ashford was the President of the Talent business segment at Mercer, a global consulting leader and subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (“Marsh”). From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Ashford was the Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Communications Officer for Marsh. Prior to joining Marsh in 2008, Mr. Ashford served as Group Director of Human Resources for Eurasia and Africa for the Coca-Cola Company and as Vice President of Global Human Resources Strategy and Organizational Development for Motorola, Inc. He has also held leadership positions with Mercer Delta Consulting, Ameritech and Andersen Consulting. Mr. Ashford serves on the board of directors for the Executive Leadership Council as immediate past chair, the Seattle chapter of the Positive Coaching Alliance and the Virginia Mason Medical Center. He also serves on the advisory board for Purdue University School of Technology.
What is the salary of Orlando Ashford?
As the Independent Director of ITT, the total compensation of Orlando Ashford at ITT is $200,031. There are 8 executives at ITT getting paid more, with Luca Savi having the highest compensation of $3,847,880.
How old is Orlando Ashford?
Orlando Ashford is 50, he’s been the Independent Director of ITT since 2011. There are 13 older and 7 younger executives at ITT. The oldest executive at ITT, Inc. is Frank MacInnis, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Orlando Ashford’s mailing address?
Orlando’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1166 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS, , NEW YORK, NY, 10036.
Insider trading at ITT
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ITT have traded over $16,755,664 worth of ITT stock and bought 21,200 units worth $647,794 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Geraud Darnis, and Steven R Loranger. On average, ITT executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,992,787. The most recent stock trade was executed by Luca Savi on 6 May 2019, trading 36,063 units of ITT stock currently worth $2,203,810.
What does ITT do?
ITT, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered components and customized technology solutions in the field of energy, transportation, and industrial markets. It operates through the following segments: Motion Technologies, Industrial Process, and Connect and Control Technologies. The Motion Technologies segment manufactures brake components and specialized sealing solutions, shock absorbers and damping technologies primarily for the global automotive, truck and trailer, public bus and rail transportation. The Industrial Process segment includes engineered fluid process equipment in areas such as chemical, oil and gas, mining, and other industrial process markets as well as providing of plant optimization and efficiency solutions and aftermarket services and parts. The Connect and Control Technologies segment offers harsh-environment connector solutions and critical energy absorption and flow control components for the aerospace and defense, general industrial, medical, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in White Plains, NY.
What does ITT’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ashford stock trades at ITT and Marsh & McLennan Cos
ITT executives and stock owners
ITT executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Luca Savi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Scalera, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mary Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Farrokh Batliwala, Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies
- Frank MacInnis, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Powers, Independent Director
- Richard Lavin, Independent Director
- Donald DeFosset, Independent Director
- Rebecca McDonald, Independent Director
- Mario Longhi, Independent Director
- Christina Gold, Independent Director
- Nicholas Fanandakis, Independent Director
- Geraud Darnis, Independent Director
- Orlando Ashford, Independent Director
- Sabrina Soussan, Independent Director
- Cheryl Shavers, Independent Director
- Jason Moss, Investor Relations Manager
- John Capela, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- David Malinas, Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Process
- Carlo Ghirardo, Senior Vice President and President, Motion Technologies
- Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and President, Asia Pacific
- Maurine Lembesis, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Don Defosset, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Aris C Chicles, Senior Vice President
- Steven C Giuliano, VP, Finance & CAO
- Neil W Yeargin, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Victoria L Creamer, SVP Human Resources
- Louis J Giuliano, Chairman, President and CEO
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Denise L Ramos, SVP & CFO
- David F Melcher, Vice President
- Vincent A Maffeo, SVP, General Counsel
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, Vice President
- Henry J Driesse, Senior Vice President
- George A. Hanna, See Remarks
- John J Hamre, Director
- Donald E Foley, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Korber, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Paul J Kern, Director
- Markos I Tambakeras, Director
- Janice Klettner,
- Linda S Sanford, Director
- Scott A Crum, Senior Vice President
- Angela A Buonocore, Senior Vice President
- William Edward Taylor, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Christopher A Harrison, Vice President
- Ralph F Hake, Director
- A. John Procopio, Vice President
- Frank R Jimenez, Vice President
- Steven F Gaffney, Vice President
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Surya N Mohapatra, Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Jr Pagano,
- Munish Nanda, SVP & Pres., Control Tech.
- Burt M Fealing, SVP, General Counsel and Sec’y
- Raymond W Leboeuf, Director
- George E Minnich, SVP & CFO
- Nicholas P Hill, Vice President
- Thomas R Martin, Senior Vice President
- Edward W Williams, SVP and Corp.Controller
- Robert L Ayers, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Loranger, President and Chief Executive
- Martin Kamber, SVP, Corporate Development
- Gerard Gendron, SVP
- Mark E Lang, Corporate Controller