Nicholas Donoghoe Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Nicholas Donoghoe is at least $1.04 Million dollars as of 29 August 2019. Nicholas Donoghoe owns over 7,525 units of AbbVie stock worth over $1,041,310 and over the last few years he sold ABBV stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation at AbbVie.
Nicholas Donoghoe ABBV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Nicholas has made over 1 trades of the AbbVie stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 7,525 units of ABBV stock worth $498,080 on 29 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 7,525 units of AbbVie stock on 29 August 2019 worth over $498,080. On average, Nicholas trades about 2,508 units every 0 days since 2019. As of 29 August 2019 he still owns at least 13,090 units of AbbVie stock.
You can see the complete history of Nicholas Donoghoe stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Nicholas Donoghoe biography
Dr. Nicholas Donoghoe, M.D., is the Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation of the Company. He previously served as a Partner at McKinsey & Company, leading the firm’s West Coast pharma and biotechnology practice. Dr. Donoghoe joined the firm in 2007 and supported multiple successful launches in therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology, and primary care. He joined AbbVie in 2019.
How old is Nicholas Donoghoe?
Nicholas Donoghoe is 38, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation of AbbVie since 2019. There are 20 older and no younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Nicholas Donoghoe’s mailing address?
Nicholas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 NORTH WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
Complete history of Nicholas Donoghoe stock trades at AbbVie
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer