Nancy Gioia Net Worth
Nancy Gioia biography
Nancy Lee Gioia is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Gioia was elected to the Board of Directors in 2013. She serves as the Chair of the Technology Committee and is a member of the Management Development and Compensation Committee. She was the Director, Global Electrical Connectivity and User Experience for Ford Motor Company until her retirement in 2014, where she also held a variety of engineering and technology roles including, Director, Global Electrification; Director, Sustainable Mobility Technologies and Hybrid Vehicle Programs; Director, North America Current Vehicle Model Quality; Engineering Director, Visteon/Ford Due Diligence; Engineering Director, Small Front Wheel Drive/Rear Wheel Drive Car Platforms-North America; and Vehicle Programs Director, Lifestyle Vehicles. She has served as a director of Meggit PLC since 2017 and as the Executive Director of Blue Current since 2019, and previously served as director of Exelon Corporation. Ms. Gioia’s extensive experience in strategy, technology and engineering solutions, as well as her general business experience, provides the Board with important expertise in product development and operations.
What is the salary of Nancy Gioia?
As the Independent Director of Brady, the total compensation of Nancy Gioia at Brady is $201,026. There are 11 executives at Brady getting paid more, with J. Michael Nauman having the highest compensation of $5,240,930.
How old is Nancy Gioia?
Nancy Gioia is 59, she’s been the Independent Director of Brady since 2013. There are 6 older and 10 younger executives at Brady. The oldest executive at Brady Corp. is Frank Harris, 77, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Nancy Gioia’s mailing address?
Nancy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 49665 PINE RIDGE DRIVE, , PLYMOUTH, MI, 48170.
Insider trading at Brady
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Brady have traded over $99,963,356 worth of Brady stock and bought 34,600 units worth $868,074 . The most active insider traders include Elizabeth P Bruno, Patrick W Allender, and Thomas J Felmer. On average, Brady executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $895,858. The most recent stock trade was executed by J Michael Nauman on 25 October 2019, trading 6,958 units of BRC stock currently worth $401,894.
What does Brady do?
Brady Corp. engages in the manufacture and market of specialty materials and identification solutions that determines and protect premises, products, and people. It operates through the Identification Solutions (IDS) and Workplace Safety (WPS) segments. The IDS segment offers industrial and healthcare identification products. The WPS segment offers compliance products, which are sold under multiple brand names through catalogue and digital to a range of maintenance, repair, and operations customers. Its solutions include Brady LINK360 Software, Brady CenSys, and Brady SmartID Aerospace. The company was founded by William H. Brady Jr. in 1914 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What does Brady’s logo look like?
Brady executives and stock owners
Brady executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- J. Michael Nauman, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Aaron Pearce, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Thomas Felmer, Senior Vice President, President – Workplace Safety
- Russell Shaller, Senior Vice President and President – Identification Solutions
- Helena Nelligan, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Louis Bolognini, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Bentley Curran, Chief Information Officer, Vice President – Digital Business
- Conrad Goodkind, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Bradley Richardson, Independent Director
- Patrick Allender, Independent Director
- Gary Balkema, Independent Director
- Nancy Gioia, Independent Director
- Frank Harris, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Bruno, Independent Director
- Michelle Williams, Director
- David Bem, Director
- Ann Thornton, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- Harold L Sirkin, Director
- Paul Meyer, Director, Tax & Treasury
- Chan Galbato, Director
- Stephen Millar, President Asia Pacific
- Frank M Jaehnert, Pres & CEO
- Robert Tatterson, CTO
- Allan J Klotsche, Director
- Kathleen Johnson, Chief Accounting Officer
- Peter C Sephton, Director
- Scott Hoffman, VP Corp & Business Development
- Matthew O Williamson, Director
- Lee Marks, VP-Global Operations
- Robert C Buchanan, Director
- Barbara Bolens, V.P. & Treas, Dir.Inv. Rel.
- Frank R Jarc, Director
- Richard A Bemis, Director
- Gary E Nei, Director
- Patrick S Ference, Vice President Human Resources
- Michael O Oliver, V.P. Human Resource
- Mary K Bush, Director
- Peter J Lettenberger, Director
- David R Hawke, Vice President Brady Corp
- David Mathieson, V.P. & CFO
- Roger D Peirce, Director
- Philip M Gresh, Director
- Donald E Rearic, SR. V.P. Finance, Asst. Sec.