Michael Sherman Net Worth
Michael Sherman biography
Michael Sherman is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Sherman is currently on leave as a Managing Director at Barclays Plc, where he has worked since 2008. Prior to this position, Mr. Sherman was a Managing Director at Lehman Brothers, Inc. He has worked in finance for 30 years, having begun as a securities lawyer in New York and having served as an investment banker at Salomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers, and Barclays. Mr. Sherman has significant experience in healthcare finance, most recently assisting on a $450 million convertible deal for Neurocrine Biosciences. He has worked on successful financial transactions for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Amgen Inc., Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., and Cardinal Health, among other companies. After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Sherman received his JD, cum laude, from the Harvard Law School.
What’s Michael Sherman’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 CUMMINGS CENTER, SUITE 247C, BEVERLY, MA, 01915.
What does BioVie do?
BioVie Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs therapies in the United States. It develops BIV201, which is in Phase IIa clinical trial for the treatment of ascites due to chronic liver cirrhosis. The company was formerly known as NanoAntibiotics, Inc. and changed its name to BioVie Inc. in July 2016. BioVie Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
What does BioVie’s logo look like?
BioVie executives and stock owners
BioVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mina Sooch, Independent Director
- Michael Sherman, Independent Director
- James Lang, Independent Director
- Hari Kumar, Independent Director
- Rajah Menon, Director
- Richard Berman, Director
- Patrick Yeramian, Chief Medical Officer
- Penelope Markham, Chief Scientific Officer
- J. Wendy Kim, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Terren Peizer, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Adams, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Cuong V Do, Director
- R Richard Wieland, interim CFO
- Julie G Anderson, Director