Michael Roberts Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael James Roberts is at least $13.2 Million dollars as of 8 December 2017. Mr. Roberts owns over 7,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $12,869,447 and over the last 17 years he sold GWW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $333,568 as Independent Director at W.W. Grainger.
Mr. Roberts GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 7 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2002, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 7,000 units of GWW stock worth $102,060 on 8 December 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 52,250 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 31 July 2006 worth over $1,227,875. On average, Michael trades about 1,460 units every 42 days since 2002. As of 8 December 2017 he still owns at least 40,512 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Roberts stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Roberts biography
Michael James Roberts is Independent Director of the company. He is the former Global President and Chief Operating Officer of McDonald’s Corporation from 2004 to 2006. His previous positions at McDonald’s Corporation include Chief Executive Officer—McDonald’s USA during 2004; President—McDonald’s USA from 2001 to 2004; and President, West Division—McDonald’s USA from 1997 to 2001. Mr. Roberts is also a director of CenturyLink, Inc., where he serves on its compensation committee. Mr. Roberts previously served on the board of directors of Qwest Communications International, Inc. (prior to its acquisition by CenturyLink) from August 2009 to April 2011, where he served on the compensation and human resources committee, and SP Plus Corporation (formerly, Standard Parking Corporation) from April 2010 to June 2013, where he served on the audit, compensation and executive committees. Mr. Roberts, an independent director, was first appointed a director of Grainger in 2006 and is Chair of the Compensation Committee and a member of the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee
What is the salary of Michael Roberts?
As the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of Michael Roberts at W.W. Grainger is $333,568. There are 6 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is Michael Roberts?
Michael Roberts is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger since 2006. There are no older and 14 younger executives at W.W. Grainger.
What’s Michael Roberts’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CENTURYLINK, INC., 100 CENTURYLINK DRIVE, MONROE, LA, 71203.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Roberts stock trades at CenturyLink, McDonald’s, and W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer