Michael Mullen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael G Mullen is at least $377 Thousand dollars as of 5 June 2015. Michael Mullen owns over 750 units of Sprint stock worth over $4,613 and over the last 6 years he sold S stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $372,492 as Independent Director at Sprint.
Michael Mullen S stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 1 trades of the Sprint stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 750 units of S stock worth $26,340 on 5 June 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 750 units of Sprint stock on 5 June 2015 worth over $26,340. On average, Michael trades about 50 units every 0 days since 2013. As of 5 June 2015 he still owns at least 750 units of Sprint stock.
You can see the complete history of Michael Mullen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Mullen biography
Admiral Michael G. Mullen, USN (ret) serves as Independent Director of Sprint Corporation. Adm. Mullen serves on the board of directors as the “Security Director” under the National Security Agreement among Sprint, SoftBank, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense. Admiral Mullen served as the 17th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 2007 until his retirement in September 2011. Previously, Admiral Mullen served as the 28th Chief of Naval Operations (“CNO”) from July 2005 to 2007. CNO was one of four different four-star assignments Admiral Mullen held, including Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe and Commander, Allied Joint Force Command, and the 32nd Vice Chief of Naval Operations. Since 2012, he has served as President of MGM Consulting LLC and is the Charles and Marie Robertson Visiting Professor at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University. He also sits on the Board of the Bloomberg Family Foundation.
What is the salary of Michael Mullen?
As the Independent Director of Sprint, the total compensation of Michael Mullen at Sprint is $372,492. There are 5 executives at Sprint getting paid more, with Nestor Cano having the highest compensation of $19,170,300.
How old is Michael Mullen?
Michael Mullen is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Sprint since 2013. There are 1 older and 13 younger executives at Sprint. The oldest executive at Sprint Corp. is Gordon Bethune, 77, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael Mullen’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6200 SPRINT PARKWAY, , OVERLAND PARK, KS, 66251.
Insider trading at Sprint
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Sprint have traded over $62,398,926 worth of Sprint stock and bought 321,664,518 units worth $1,704,375,523 . The most active insider traders include Corp Starburst I, Inc.Galax…, Group Corp Galaxy Investmen…, and Ralph V Whitworth. On average, Sprint executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $14,327,753. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jorge Enrique Gracia on 11 September 2019, trading 2,074 units of S stock currently worth $7,135.
What does Sprint do?
Sprint Corp. is a holding company which engages in the provision of telecommunications services. The company operates through the Wireless and Wireline segments. The Wireless segment offers a variety of wireless voice and data transmission services, devices and accessories, and equipment rentals from devices leased to customers. The Wireline segment delivers wireline voice and data communications services to domestic and international companies, businesses, and consumers. The company was founded on October 5, 2012 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
What does Sprint’s logo look like?
Complete history of Michael Mullen stock trades at General Motors Co and Sprint
Sprint executives and stock owners
Sprint executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Nestor Cano, Chief Operating Officer
- Brandon Draper, President – Sprint Prepaid Group
- Marcelo Claure, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Roger Sole Rafols, Chief Marketing Officer
- Ronald Fisher, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Mullen, Independent Director
- Sara Tucker, Independent Director
- Gordon Bethune, Independent Director
- Julius Genachowski, Independent Director
- Patrick Doyle, Independent Director
- Stephen Kappes, Director
- Guenther Ottendorfer, Chief Operating Officer – Technology
- Yuriko Ishihara, Chief Strategy Officer
- Paul Schieber, Controller
- Jorge Gracia, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Ethics Officer
- Deeanne King, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Andrew Davies, Chief Financial Officer
- Michel Combes, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey D Hallock, Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael Schwartz, SVP Corp & Bus Development
- Frank Ianna, Director
- Joseph J Euteneuer, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen J Bye, Chief Technology Officer
- John Saw, Chief Technology Officer
- Robert R Bennett, Director
- Group Corp Galaxy Investmen…,
- Tarek Robbiati, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Hackl, Chief Experience Officer
- Dow Draper, President – Prepaid
- Robert L Johnson, Chief Service Officer
- Daniel Hesse, CEO – Local Telecom. Division
- Paget Leonard Alves, President-Sales & Distribution
- Steven Lawrence Elfman, President-Network Operations
- Kevin Crull, Chief Marketing Officer
- Ryan H Siurek, VP – Controller
- William M Malloy, Chief Marketing Officer
- Matthew Jr Carter, President-4G
- Corp Starburst I, Inc. Soft…,
- Janet Hill, Director
- Sven Christer Nilsson, Director
- William Nuti, Director
- Rodney Oneal, Director
- James H Jr Hance, Director
- Larry C Glasscock, Director
- Danny L Bowman, President-IDEN
- Robert H Brust, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert H Johnson, President-CDMA
- Keith O Cowan, President, Strategic Planning
- Daniel H Schulman, President, Prepaid
- Irvine O Jr Hockaday, Director
- Charles L Hall, SVP – Controller
- Timothy M Donahue, Chairman
- Kathryn A Walker, Chief Network Officer
- Linda Koch Lorimer, Director
- Paul N Saleh, Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher J Gregoire, Principal Accounting Officer
- Barry West, Chief Technology Officer
- Richard S Lindahl, Treasurer
- William G Arendt, Controller
- William E Kennard, Director
- Ralph V Whitworth, Director
- Leonard J Kennedy, General Counsel
- William H Swanson, Director
- Len J Lauer, Chief Operating Officer
- Keith Bane, Director
- Richard T Le Fave, Chief Information Officer
- Steven M Nielsen, Chief Service Officer
- Frank M Drendel, Director
- Timothy E Kelly, President, Consumer Solutions
- William E Jr Conway, Director
- Thomas N Jr Kelly, Chief Strategy Officer
- Gary D Forsee, President and CEO
- Mark E Angelino, President-Business Solutions
- Stephanie M Shern, Director
- Gerald L Storch, Director
- James G Kissinger, SVP, Human Resources
- Corp Starburst I, Inc.Galax…,
- Jaime Jones, President, Postpaid & Gen Bus
- Nikesh Arora, Director
- Charles R Wunsch, General Counsel & Corp Secy