Michael Friedman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael A Friedman is at least $1.15 Million dollars as of 23 April 2019. Michael Friedman owns over 996 units of Celgene stock worth over $620,848 and over the last 15 years he sold CELG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $530,007 as Independent Director at Celgene.
Michael Friedman CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 41 trades of the Celgene stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,159 units of CELG stock worth $125,207 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 56,116 units of Celgene stock on 3 October 2016 worth over $1,675,624. On average, Michael trades about 3,296 units every 30 days since 2004. As of 23 April 2019 he still owns at least 5,747 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Michael Friedman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Friedman biography
Dr. Michael A. Friedman, M.D., is Independent Director of Celgene Corp. Dr. Friedman is the emeritus Chief Executive Officer of City of Hope, a leading cancer research, treatment and education institution, as well as Director of the organization’s Comprehensive Cancer Center and holder of the Irell & Manella Cancer Center Director’s Distinguished Chair. Before leading City of Hope, Dr. Friedman was Senior Vice President of Research and Development, Medical and Public Policy for Pharmacia Corporation and Chief Medical Officer for biomedical preparedness at PhRMA. Additionally, Dr. Friedman has served as Deputy Commissioner for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), later serving as Acting Commissioner, and as Associate Director of the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Since 2004, Dr. Friedman has served on the Independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee which governs the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and oversees the implementation of California’s stem cell research effort. Dr. Friedman is a member of the Board of Directors of MannKind Corporation, Smith & Nephew plc. and Intuitive Surgical, Inc. He also serves on the Board of Trustees for Tulane University. Dr. Friedman brings to his service as a director valuable scientific and operational expertise and leadership skills from his extensive background in cancer research and public health as a senior officer of a leading research institution, deputy and acting commissioner of the FDA, and as an executive officer of a major pharmaceutical company.
What is the salary of Michael Friedman?
As the Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of Michael Friedman at Celgene is $517,970. There are 10 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $13,116,000.
How old is Michael Friedman?
Michael Friedman is 74, he’s been the Independent Director of Celgene since 2011. There are 2 older and 13 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael Friedman’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Michael Friedman stock trades at Celgene, Intuitive Surgical, and MannKind
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer