Michael Casey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Michael D Casey is at least $27.2 Million dollars as of 3 June 2019. Mr. Casey owns over 24,666 units of Celgene stock worth over $2,656,282 and over the last 16 years he sold CELG stock worth over $23,916,395. In addition, he makes $577,970 as Lead Independent Director at Celgene.
Mr. Casey CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Michael has made over 82 trades of the Celgene stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,159 units of CELG stock worth $124,813 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 60,000 units of Celgene stock on 21 December 2015 worth over $6,650,400. On average, Michael trades about 7,332 units every 32 days since 2003. As of 3 June 2019 he still owns at least 24,666 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Casey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Michael Casey biography
Michael D. Casey serves as Lead Independent Director of Celgene Corp. He has served as one of our Directors since August 2002, and has been our independent Lead Director since June 2007, the Chairman of the Nominating Committee and a member of the Executive Committee since December 2006, and a member of the Management Compensation and Development Committee (referred to as the Compensation Committee) since April 2006. Mr. Casey was a member of the Audit Committee from August 2002 through December 2006. From September 1997 to February 2002, Mr. Casey served as the Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of Matrix Pharmaceutical, Inc. From November 1995 to September 1997, Mr. Casey was Executive Vice President at Schein Pharmaceutical, Inc. In December 1996, he was appointed President of the retail and specialty products division of Schein Pharmaceutical, Inc. From June 1993 to November 1995, he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Genetic Therapy, Inc. Mr. Casey was President of McNeil Pharmaceutical (a unit of Johnson & Johnson) from 1989 to June 1993 and Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Ortho Pharmaceutical Corp. (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) from 1985 to 1989. Mr. Casey is also a Director of Abaxis Inc. (and a member of its Compensation Committee). Mr. Casey served as a Director of Allos Therapeutics, Inc. through January 2010, AVI BioPharma (now Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.) through June 2010 and Durect Corporation through December 2013.
What is the salary of Michael Casey?
As the Lead Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of Michael Casey at Celgene is $577,970. There are 3 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $13,116,000.
How old is Michael Casey?
Michael Casey is 72, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of Celgene since 2007. There are 3 older and 12 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Michael Casey’s mailing address?
Michael’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, , WARREN, NJ, 11050.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Casey stock trades at Celgene and DURECT
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer