Matthew B. Kelpy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Matthew B. Kelpy is at least $819 Thousand dollars as of 19 February 2019. Matthew Kelpy owns over 25 units of NVR stock worth over $87,875 and over the last 4 years Matthew sold NVR stock worth over $730,969.
Matthew Kelpy NVR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Matthew has made over 8 trades of the NVR stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Matthew bought 25 units of NVR stock worth $66,715 on 19 February 2019.
The largest trade Matthew’s ever made was selling 10,000 units of NVR stock on 8 December 2016 worth over $362,900. On average, Matthew trades about 4,019 units every 129 days since 2015. As of 19 February 2019 Matthew still owns at least 25 units of NVR stock.
You can see the complete history of Matthew Kelpy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Matthew Kelpy’s mailing address?
Matthew’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GODADDY INC., 14455 N. HAYDEN ROAD, SCOTTSDALE, AZ, 85260.
Insider trading at NVR
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NVR have traded over $143,992,719 worth of NVR stock and bought 10,964 units worth $8,794,362 . The most active insider traders include Alfred E Festa, Timothy M Donahue, and David A Preiser. On average, NVR executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $7,089,755. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dwight C Schar on 1 November 2019, trading 4,407 units of NVR stock currently worth $15,815,136.
What does NVR do?
NVR, Inc. engages in the construction and sale of single-family detached homes, townhomes and condominium buildings. It operates through the following segments: Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking. The Homebuilding segment sells and builds homes under the trade names Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. The Mortgage Banking segment focuses on serving the needs of the company’s homebuyers. The company was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
What does NVR’s logo look like?
Complete history of Matthew Kelpy stock trades at GoDaddy and NVR
NVR executives and stock owners
NVR executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Paul Saville, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Dwight Schar, Chairman of the Board
- Daniel Malzahn, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Jeffrey Martchek, President – Homebuilding Operations
- Eugene Bredow, President of NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc
- David Preiser, Lead Independent Director
- Manuel Johnson, Independent Director
- Thomas Eckert, Independent Director
- Alfred Festa, Independent Director
- Susan Ross, Independent Director
- William Rosier, Independent Director
- Melquiades Martinez, Independent Director
- Ed Grier, Independent Director
- Charles Andrews, Independent Director
- William Moran, Director
- Alexandra Jung, Independent Director
- Curt McKay, IR Contact Officer
- Paul Praylo, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Robert W Henley, Controller
- Paul W Whetsell, Director
- Timothy M Donahue, Director
- Matthew B. Kelpy, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- William J Inman, President, NVRM Finance, Inc.
- John M Toups, Director
- Dennis M Seremet, Vice President and Controller
- Scott Jr Bartlett, Director
- Robert A Goethe, President, NVRM, Inc.
- Robert C Butler, Director
- George E Slye, Director