Mark Miller Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark J Miller is at least $25 Million dollars as of 13 June 2019. Mr. Miller owns over 2,236 units of ViaSat stock worth over $20,929,288 and over the last 16 years he sold VSAT stock worth over $2,030,802. In addition, he makes $2,004,100 as Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer at ViaSat.
Mr. Miller VSAT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 16 trades of the ViaSat stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,236 units of VSAT stock worth $197,841 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 21,714 units of ViaSat stock on 11 November 2014 worth over $1,363,422. On average, Mark trades about 1,665 units every 76 days since 2003. As of 13 June 2019 he still owns at least 306,118 units of ViaSat stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Miller stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Miller biography
Mark John Miller, CPA, is Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer of the Company. He is a founder of Viasat and served as Vice President and Chief Technical Officer of Viasat from March 1993 to June 2014, when he assumed his current position as Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer. From 1986 through 1993, Mr. Miller served as Engineering Manager. Prior to joining Viasat, Mr. Miller was a Staff Engineer at M/A-COM Linkabit from 1983 to 1986. Mr. Miller holds a B.S.E.E. degree from the University of California, San Diego and an M.S.E.E. degree from the University of California, Los Angeles.
What is the salary of Mark Miller?
As the Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer of ViaSat, the total compensation of Mark Miller at ViaSat is $2,004,100. There are 6 executives at ViaSat getting paid more, with Mark Dankberg having the highest compensation of $10,688,900.
How old is Mark Miller?
Mark Miller is 59, he’s been the Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer of ViaSat since 2014. There are 9 older and 8 younger executives at ViaSat. The oldest executive at ViaSat, Inc. is Harvey White, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Miller’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6155 EL CAMINO REAL, , CARLSBAD, CA, 92009.
Insider trading at ViaSat
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ViaSat have traded over $165,523,106 worth of ViaSat stock and bought 1,460,477 units worth $56,288,588 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…, Mark D Dankberg, and Michael B Targoff. On average, ViaSat executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $837,473. The most recent stock trade was executed by Keven K Lippert on 20 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of VSAT stock currently worth $612,600.
What does ViaSat do?
ViaSat, Inc. provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad. The Commercial Networks segment develops and produces a variety of advanced satellite and wireless products, systems and solutions that enable the provision of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services. The Government Systems segment provides global mobile broadband services to military and government users, and develops and produces network-centric Internet Protocol (IP)-based fixed and mobile secure communications products and solutions. The company was founded on May 1, 1986 by Mark D. Dankberg and Mark J. Miller and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
What does ViaSat’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Miller stock trades at ViaSat
ViaSat executives and stock owners
ViaSat executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Baldridge, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Keven Lippert, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and Chief Administrative Officer
- Ken Peterman, President – Government Systems
- Shawn Duffy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Kevin Harkenrider, Senior Vice President and President, Broadband Systems
- Bruce Dirks, Senior Vice President, Treasury and Corporate Development
- Varsha Rao, Independent Director
- Sean Pak, Independent Director
- Harvey White, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Nash, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Frank Biondi, Independent Director
- John Stenbit, Independent Director
- B. Allen Lay, Independent Director
- Melinda Del Toro, Senior Vice President – People and Culture and Chief People Officer
- David Ryan, Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems
- Marc Agnew, Vice President – Commercial Networks
- Douglas Abts, Vice President – Global Mobility
- Robert Blair, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Girish Chandran, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Melinda Michele Kimbro, Chief People Officer
- Doug Abts, Vice President
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- Partners Llc Peck Bobby Ray…,
- Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…,
- John Zlogar, Senior VIce President
- Steven R Hart, Vice President, Engineering
- Thomas Evans Moore, Senior VP
- Michael B Targoff, Director
- Steve Estes, Vice President Human Resources
- Ronald G Wangerin, Chief Financial Officer
- Brandon L Nixon, Senior Vice President
- Gregory D Monahan, Vice President
- Cathy B Akin, VP Human Resources
- Robert L Barrie, Vice President
- Stephen W Cable, VP Broadband Systems
- William Arthur Owens, Director