Maria Zuber Net Worth
Maria Zuber biography
Dr. Maria T. Zuber is Director of the BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION. In her role as Vice President for Research at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Dr. Zuber oversees multiple laboratories and research centers and is also responsible for intellectual property and research integrity and compliance, as well as research relationships with the federal government. Dr. Zuber’s role as Senior Research Scientist and experiences in leadership roles on nine space exploratory missions with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) enable her to bring a breadth of risk management, geopolitical insights, and strategic planning proficiencies to our Board.
What is the salary of Maria Zuber?
As the Independent Director of Bank of America, the total compensation of Maria Zuber at Bank of America is $350,000. There are 15 executives at Bank of America getting paid more, with Brian Moynihan having the highest compensation of $22,754,500.
How old is Maria Zuber?
Maria Zuber is 60, he’s been the Independent Director of Bank of America since 2017. There are 15 older and 10 younger executives at Bank of America. The oldest executive at Bank of America Corp. is Jack Bovender, 73, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Maria Zuber’s mailing address?
Maria’s mailing address filed with the SEC is MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, 77 MASSACHUSETTS AVENUE 3-234, CAMBRIDGE, MA, 02139.
Insider trading at Bank of America
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Bank of America have traded over $7,869,044 worth of Bank of America stock and bought 25,000 units worth $595,250 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Thomas K. Montag, and R David Yost. On average, Bank of America executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $3,379,213. The most recent stock trade was executed by Frank P Bramble on 23 October 2019, trading 6,500 units of BAC stock currently worth $203,645.
What does Bank of America do?
Bank of America Corp. is a bank and financial holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and nonbank financial services. It operates through the following segments: Consumer Banking, Global Wealth and Investment Management, Global Banking, Global Markets, and All Other. The Consumer Banking segment offers credit, banking, and investment products and services to consumers and small businesses. The Global Wealth and Investment Management provides client experience through a network of financial advisors focused on to meet their needs through a full set of investment management, brokerage, banking, and retirement products. The Global Banking segment deals with lending-related products and services, integrated working capital management and treasury solutions to clients, and underwriting and advisory services. The Global Markets segment includes sales and trading services, as well as research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, commodity, and equity businesses. The All Other segment consists of asset and liability management activities, equity investments, non-core mortgage loans and servicing activities, the net impact of periodic revisions to the mortgage servicing rights (MSR) valuation model for both core and non-core MSRs, other liquidating businesses, residual expense allocations and other. The company was founded by Amadeo Peter Giannini in 1904 is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
What does Bank of America’s logo look like?
Bank of America executives and stock owners
Bank of America executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Montag, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Donofrio, Chief Financial Officer
- Geoffrey Greener, Chief Risk Officer
- Thong Nguyen, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Dean Athanasia, President – Retail and Preferred & Small Business Banking
- Pierre de Weck, Independent Director
- Jack Bovender, Lead Independent Director
- Susan Bies, Independent Director
- Frank Bramble, Independent Director
- Sharon Allen, Independent Director
- Thomas May, Independent Director
- Monica Lozano, Independent Director
- Robert Yost, Independent Director
- Lionel Nowell, Independent Director
- Maria Zuber, Independent Director
- Thomas Woods, Independent Director
- Michael White, Independent Director
- Linda Hudson, Independent Director
- Arnold Donald, Independent Director
- Clayton Rose, Independent Director
- Denise Ramos, Director
- David Leitch, Global General Counsel
- Andrea Smith, Chief Administrative Officer
- Sheri Bronstein, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Catherine Bessant, Chief Operations and Technology Officer
- Andrew Sieg, President – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Kathleen Knox, President – U.S. Trust
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Rudolf A. Bless, Chief Accounting Officer
- Terrence P Laughlin, Vice Chairman & Head of GWIM
- R David Yost, Director