Manuel Fernandez Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Manuel A Fernandez is at least $2.02 Million dollars as of 30 November 2018. Mr. Fernandez owns over 13,235 units of Brunswick stock worth over $114,912 and over the last 16 years he sold BC stock worth over $1,563,461. In addition, he makes $337,027 as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board at Brunswick.
Mr. Fernandez BC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Manuel has made over 12 trades of the Brunswick stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 13,235 units of BC stock worth $702,646 on 30 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 50,000 units of Brunswick stock on 12 March 2010 worth over $801,000. On average, Manuel trades about 641 units every 22 days since 2003. As of 30 November 2018 he still owns at least 1,900 units of Brunswick stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Fernandez stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Manuel Fernandez biography
Manuel A. Fernandez is the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. He served as a Lead Independent Director of the Company. He served as a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of a leading technology company and the Managing Director of a venture capital partnership, Mr. Fernandez brings significant experience and knowledge to our Board regarding strategic planning, innovation, technology, acquisitions, corporate governance, distribution, operations, and human resources. Mr. Fernandez’s extensive experience in a variety of businesses with strong commercial product offerings, including three technology companies, allows him to provide invaluable advice and guidance to our Company’s management and Board. Retired; Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Gartner Group, a technology research and advisory firm, 1991 to 1999; Executive Chairman of Sysco Corporation, a marketer and distributor of foodservice products, 2012 to 2013; Non-Executive Chairman of Sysco Corporation, 2009 to 2012; Managing Director, SI Ventures, LLC, a venture capital partnership, from 1998 to present. Previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer at Dataquest, Inc., Gavilan Computer Corporation, and Zilog Incorporated. Director of SI Ventures, LLC, Leggett and Platt Incorporated, and Performance Food Group; previously served as Chairman of the University of Florida Board of Trustees, Chairman Emeritus of Gartner, Inc., Director of Flowers Foods, Inc., Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Tibco Software, Inc., and Time Inc.
What is the salary of Manuel Fernandez?
As the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Brunswick, the total compensation of Manuel Fernandez at Brunswick is $337,027. There are 4 executives at Brunswick getting paid more, with William Metzger having the highest compensation of $2,179,570.
How old is Manuel Fernandez?
Manuel Fernandez is 72, he’s been the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Brunswick since 2019. There are no older and 12 younger executives at Brunswick.
What’s Manuel Fernandez’s mailing address?
Manuel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BRUNSWICK CORPORATION, 26125 N. RIVERWOODS BLVD. SUITE 500, METTAWA, IL, 60045.
Insider trading at Brunswick
Over the last 24 years, insiders at Brunswick have traded over $19,043,247 worth of Brunswick stock and bought 50,045 units worth $2,094,518 . The most active insider traders include Peter Harf, Dustan E Mccoy, and George W Buckley. On average, Brunswick executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,317,436. The most recent stock trade was executed by William Metzger on 28 October 2019, trading 11,500 units of BC stock currently worth $247,480.
What does Brunswick do?
Brunswick Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of recreation products, including marine engines, boats, fitness equipment, and active recreation products. It operates through the following segments: Marine Engine, Boat, and Fitness. The Marine segment manufactures and sells recreational marine engines and marine parts and accessories. The Boat segment produces and markets boats such as fiberglass pleasure, sport cruiser, sport fishing and center-console, offshore fishing, aluminum and fiberglass fishing, pontoon, utility, deck, inflatable, and heavy-gauge aluminum. The Fitness segment designs, manufactures and markets fitness equipment, including treadmills, total body cross-trainers, stair climbers and stationary exercise bicycles, and strength-training equipment. The company was founded by John Brunswick in 1845 and is headquartered in Mettawa, IL.
What does Brunswick’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Fernandez stock trades at Brunswick, Flowers Foods, Leggett & Platt, Performance Food Co, Stanley Black & Decker, and Sysco
Brunswick executives and stock owners
Brunswick executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Metzger, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Huw Bower, Vice President, President – Brunswick Boat Group
- David Foulkes, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Dekker, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Manuel Fernandez, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- J. Steven Whisler, Independent Director
- Roger Wood, Independent Director
- David Singer, Independent Director
- Jane Warner, Independent Director
- Nancy Cooper, Independent Director
- David Everitt, Independent Director
- Joseph McClanathan, Independent Director
- Lauren Flaherty, Independent Director
- Alexander Marchetti, Senior Director – Investor Relations
- Randall Altman, Vice President, Controller
- Ryan Gwillim, Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Christopher Drees, President – Mercury Marine
- Brenna Preisser, President – Business Acceleration and Chief Human Resource Officer
- Ralph C Stayer, Director
- Jaime A Irick, PRESIDENT – FITNESS DIVISION
- Daniel J. Tanner, Vice President and Controller
- Nolan D Archibald, Director
- Mark D Schwabero, PRESIDENT MERCURY MARINE
- Peter B Hamilton, VICE CHAIR & PRES BB&B
- John C Pfeifer, VP & PRES MARINE IN EMEA
- Warren N Hardie, VP & PRES BOWLING & BILLIARDS
- John Stransky, VP & PRES – LIFE FITNESS
- Stephen M Wolpert, PRESIDENT US MARINE
- Marschall Smith, VP – GEN COUNSEL & SECRETARY
- Patrick C Mackey, VP & PRES MERCURY MARINE GROUP
- Peter Harf, Director
- Kathryn J Chieger, VP CORP & INV RELATIONS
- Judith P Zelisko, VICE PRESIDENT TAX
- William Gress, VP Supply Chain Management
- Roger W Schipke, Director
- Cynthia Trudell, VP & PRES SEA RAY DIVISION
- Victoria Reich, PRESIDENT BRUNSWICK EUROPE
- George W Buckley, Chairman and
- Lloyd C Ii Chatfield, VP, GEN COUNSEL & SECY
- Michael J Callahan, Director
- Richard C Stone, VP & PRES SEA RAY DIV
- George T Neill, VP & CHIEF MARKETING OFF
- T J Chung, VP & PRESIDENT BNT
- Dale Tompkins, VP Stategy & Corp Development
- Dorrit J Bern, Director
- Peter G Leemputte, Vice President and Controller
- Robert L Ryan, Director
- Dustan E Mccoy, VP & PRES BRUNSWICK BOAT GROUP
- Alan L Lowe, VP AND CONTROLLER
- Lawrence A Zimmerman, Director
- Kevin Grodzki, VP & PRESIDENT LIFE FITNESS
- Billy Russell Lockridge, VP & CHIEF HUMAN RES OFFICER
- Christopher E Clawson, PRESIDENT – LIFE FITNESS
- Anne E Belec, Director
- Andrew E Graves, VICE PRESIDENT
- Jeffrey L Bleustein, Director
- Graham Phillips, Director
- Cambria W Dunaway, Director
- Kristin M Coleman, VP, GEN COUNSEL & CORP SEC