Linda Jojo Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Linda P Jojo is at least $2.04 Million dollars as of 28 February 2019. Ms. Jojo owns over 9,204 units of United Airlines stock worth over $2,043,869 and over the last 15 years she sold UAL stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer at United Airlines.
Ms. Jojo UAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Linda has made over 13 trades of the United Airlines stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 9,204 units of UAL stock worth $856,248 on 28 February 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 9,204 units of United Airlines stock on 28 February 2019 worth over $856,248. On average, Linda trades about 1,129 units every 16 days since 2005. As of 28 February 2019 she still owns at least 21,970 units of United Airlines stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Jojo stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Linda Jojo biography
Linda P. Jojo is the Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer of the Company since May 2017. From November 2014 to May 2017, Ms. Jojo served as Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer of UAL and United. From July 2011 to October 2014, Ms. Jojo served as Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Rogers Communications, Inc., a Canadian communications and media company. From October 2008 to June 2011, Ms. Jojo served as Chief Information Officer of Energy Future Holdings, a Dallas-based privately held energy company and electrical utility provider.
How old is Linda Jojo?
Linda Jojo is 53, she’s been the Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer of United Airlines since 2017. There are 12 older and 7 younger executives at United Airlines. The oldest executive at United Airlines Holdings, Inc. is Jane Garvey, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Linda Jojo’s mailing address?
Linda’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 S. DEARBORN STREET, 54TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60603.
Insider trading at United Airlines
Over the last 17 years, insiders at United Airlines have traded over $30,101,329 worth of United Airlines stock and bought 4,312,304 units worth $222,877,257 . The most active insider traders include Investment Partners Lppar G…, William Nuti, and Edward Shapiro. On average, United Airlines executives and independent directors trade stock every 38 days with the average trade being worth of $4,432,717. The most recent stock trade was executed by Carolyn Corvi on 28 October 2019, trading 1,969 units of UAL stock currently worth $34,792.
What does United Airlines do?
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. engages in the operation of its wholly-owned subsidiary United Airlines, Inc, which offers satellite based Wi-Fi, including on long-haul overseas routes. It operates through the following geographical segments: Domestic (U.S. and Canada); Pacific; Atlantic; and Latin America. It also transports people and cargo through its mainline and regional operations. The company was founded on December 30, 1968 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Complete history of Ms. Jojo stock trades at Exelon, Flowserve, United Continental, and United Airlines
United Airlines executives and stock owners
United Airlines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Oscar Munoz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Andrew Nocella, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Gregory Hart, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- J. Scott Kirby, President of United Airlines
- Brett Hart, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- Gerald Laderman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jane Garvey, Independent Director
- Edward Philip, Independent Director
- Barnaby Harford, Independent Director
- James Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edward Shapiro, Lead Independent Director
- Walter Isaacson, Independent Director
- David Vitale, Independent Director
- James Whitehurst, Independent Director
- Carolyn Corvi, Independent Director
- Michele Hooper, Independent Director
- Sito Pantoja, Director
- Todd Insler, Director
- Michael Leskinen, Vice President of Corporate Development & Investor Relations
- Chris Kenny, Vice President, Controller
- Linda Jojo, Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer
- Kate Gebo, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Barney Harford, Director
- William Nuti, Director
- L E Simmons, Director
- J Scott Kirby, President
- Andrew C Levy, EVP & CFO
- Irene E Foxhall, Exec VP Comm & Gov Affairs
- John H Walker, Director
- Charles Yamarone, Director
- John D Rainey, EVP and CFO
- Investment Partners Lppar G…,
- Jeffery A Smisek, President and CEO
- James J Oconnor, Director
- W James Farrell, Director
- Glenn F Tilton, Chairman, President & CEO
- Thomas J Jr Sabatino, EVP, Gen Counsel and Corp Sec
- Jeffrey T. Foland, EVP-Mktg, Tech and Strgy
- R. Keith Halbert, EVP -Chief Information Officer
- Robert S Edwards, SVP and CIO
- Zane Rowe, Exec VP and CFO
- Kathryn A Mikells, EVP – Chief Financial Officer
- Graham W Atkinson,
- John P Tague, EVP
- Paul E Tierney, Director
- Hazel R Oleary, Director
- Rosemary Moore, Senior VP-Corp & Gov Affairs
- W Douglas Ford, Director
- Douglas A Hacker, Executive VP-Strategy
- Peter D Mcdonald, Executive V.P. – Operations
- Paul R Jr Whiteford, Director
- Sara A Fields, SrVP-People United Air Lines
- Stephen R Canale, Director
- Frederic F Brace, Executive V.P. and CFO
- Michael P Bonds, Exec VP HR and Labor Relations
- Robert A Milton, Director
- Julia Haywood, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Henry L Iii Meyer, Director
- James E Compton, Vice Chair & Chief Rev Officer