Life Sciences Master Fund L… Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Life Sciences Master Fund L… is at least $90.3 Million dollars as of 1 March 2019. Life L owns over 1,304,348 units of MeiraGTx Plc stock worth over $90,296,422 and over the last few years Life sold MGTX stock worth over $0.
Life L MGTX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Life has made over 1 trades of the MeiraGTx Plc stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Life bought 1,304,348 units of MGTX stock worth $18,000,002 on 1 March 2019.
The largest trade Life’s ever made was buying 1,304,348 units of MeiraGTx Plc stock on 1 March 2019 worth over $18,000,002. On average, Life trades about 1,304,348 units every 0 days since 2019. As of 1 March 2019 Life still owns at least 6,007,746 units of MeiraGTx Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Life L stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Insider trading at MeiraGTx Plc
Over the last few years, insiders at MeiraGTx Plc have traded over $0 worth of MeiraGTx Plc stock and bought 3,113,212 units worth $48,763,809 . The most active insider traders include Advisors Llcperceptive Life…, Life Sciences Master Fund L…, and Joel S Marcus. On average, MeiraGTx Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 143 days with the average trade being worth of $15,182,092. The most recent stock trade was executed by Advisors Llcperceptive Life… on 12 August 2019, trading 425,531 units of MGTX stock currently worth $9,999,979.
What does MeiraGTx Plc do?
MeiraGTx Holdings Plc is a clinical-stage biotech company, which engages in the development of novel gene therapy treatments. It operates through the United States and United Kingdom geographical segments. Its pipeline includes AAV-CNGB3, AAV-CNGA3, AAV-RPE65, AAV-RPGR, AAV-AQP1, and AAV-UPF1. The company was founded on March 20, 2015 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does MeiraGTx Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Life L stock trades at MeiraGTx Plc
MeiraGTx Plc executives and stock owners
MeiraGTx Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alexandria Forbes, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Giroux, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
- Stuart Naylor, Chief Development Officer
- Gregory Moss, Independent Director
- Neil Mendoza, Independent Director
- Joel Marcus, Independent Director
- Arnold Levine, Independent Director
- Martin Indyk, Director
- Ellen Hukkelhoven, Independent Director
- Thomas Shenk, Director
- Nicole Seligman, Director
- Keith Harris, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Advisors Llcperceptive Life…,
- Katherine Breedis, Chief Financial Officer
- Life Sciences Master Fund L…,
- Bruce Gottlieb, General Counsel
- Advisors Llcedelman Joseph …,