Krishna Palepu Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Krishna G. Palepu is at least $831 Thousand dollars as of 15 November 2007. Krishna Palepu owns over 2,285 units of Brooks Automation stock worth over $635,755 and over the last 14 years he sold BRKS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $195,016 as Independent Director at Brooks Automation.
Krishna Palepu BRKS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Krishna has made over 1 trades of the Brooks Automation stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,285 units of BRKS stock worth $31,487 on 15 November 2007.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 2,285 units of Brooks Automation stock on 15 November 2007 worth over $31,487. On average, Krishna trades about 143 units every 0 days since 2005. As of 15 November 2007 he still owns at least 14,785 units of Brooks Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Krishna Palepu stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Krishna Palepu biography
Prof. Dr. Krishna G. Palepu serves as Independent Director of the company. Professor Palepu is the Ross Graham Walker Professor of Business Administration and senior advisor to the president of Harvard University on global strategy. Among his other responsibilities at Harvard Business School, Professor Palepu teaches in several different corporate governance educational programs. Prior to assuming his current administrative position, Professor Palepu held other positions at Harvard Business School, including Senior Associate Dean for International Development and Senior Associate Dean for Research. Professor Palepu was formerly a member of the board of directors of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., an Indian global pharmaceuticals company, from 2002 until 2009, and PolyMedica Corp, a Massachusetts provider of diabetes testing supplies and products, from June 2006 until it was sold in August 2007. Professor Palepu also serves as a trustee of The Winsor School. Professor Palepu was also formerly a member of the board of directors of BTM Corporation, a privately-owned management solutions provider focused on converging business with technology, and Satyam Computer Services Limited (“Satyam”), an Indian company whose shares were publicly traded in India and on the New York Stock Exchange. In December 2008, Professor Palepu resigned from the board of Satyam. Following his resignation, Satyam has been the subject of significant litigation, a portion of which has included Professor Palepu as a named defendant. For a full discussion of the Satyam litigation as it relates to Professor Palepu, please see the section titled “Pending Legal Matters” below. Professor Palepu holds a Master Professional Director Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors.
What is the salary of Krishna Palepu?
As the Independent Director of Brooks Automation, the total compensation of Krishna Palepu at Brooks Automation is $195,016. There are 8 executives at Brooks Automation getting paid more, with Stephen Schwartz having the highest compensation of $3,926,000.
How old is Krishna Palepu?
Krishna Palepu is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Brooks Automation since 2005. There are 9 older and 7 younger executives at Brooks Automation. The oldest executive at Brooks Automation, Inc. is A. Clinton Allen, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Krishna Palepu’s mailing address?
Krishna’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, , CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at Brooks Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Brooks Automation have traded over $41,752,927 worth of Brooks Automation stock and bought 84,885 units worth $755,883 . The most active insider traders include A Clinton Allen, Amin J Khoury, and Stephen S Schwartz. On average, Brooks Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $484,164. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Joseph on 24 October 2019, trading 5,478 units of BRKS stock currently worth $232,815.
What does Brooks Automation do?
Brooks Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets, including semiconductor capital equipment and life science biological sample management and storage. It operates through the following business segments: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group; and Brooks Life Science Systems. The Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group segment include atmospheric and vacuum robots, robotic modules and tool automation systems that provide precision handling and clean wafer environments, as well as cryogenic pumps and compressors that provide vacuum pumping and thermal management solutions used to create and control critical process vacuum applications. The Brooks Life Science Systems segment provides automated cold sample management systems for compound and biological sample storage, equipment for sample preparation and handling, consumables, and parts and support services to a range of life science customers including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, bio-banks and research institutes. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA.
What does Brooks Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Krishna Palepu stock trades at Brooks Automation
Brooks Automation executives and stock owners
Brooks Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwartz, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lindon Robertson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Jarzynka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group
- David Gray, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and New Business Officer
- William Montone, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Joseph Martin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- John McGillicuddy, Independent Director
- Krishna Palepu, Independent Director
- Alfred Woollacott, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Independent Director
- Mark Wrighton, Independent Director
- Kirk Pond, Independent Director
- Robyn Davis, Independent Director
- Michael Rosenblatt, Director
- Sherry Dinsmore, IR Contact Officer
- David Pietrantoni, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Corporate Controller
- Jason Joseph, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Maurice H. Tenney, President-Brooks Life Sciences
- Sally White, SVP, Global Services
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- A. Michaud Steven, SVP, Critical Components Group
- John Lillig, SVP, MD, Brooks Life Sciences
- Guojuan Liao, President, GENEWIZ
- Marvin G Schorr,
- Gregory Marvell, VP, Extended Factory Group
- Robert Lepofsky, Director
- Shaun Wilson, VP, Global Customer Operations
- Thomas S Grilk, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Ralf K Wuellner, President, Global Cust Op Grp
- Juergen Giessmann, Director
- Amin J Khoury, Director
- Charles M Mckenna, Executive VP
- Steven P Wentzell, SVP, Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Cassis, SVP, Global Sales and Service
- Santo Dinaro, SVP, Hardware Automation Group
- Peter Frasso, SVP Global Operations
- Roger D Emerick, Director
- Joseph Bellini, S.V.P. Software Group
- Robert J Therrien, PRESIDENT
- Investment Management Cod3 …,
- Michael W Pippins, Sr VP Corporate Marketing
- Robert W Jr Woodbury, SVP and CFO
- Richard Small, VP Corporate Controller
- James Gentilcore, President & COO
- Robert E Anastasi, Executive Vice President
- Edward C Grady, President and COO
- Mark D Morelli, EVP – Chief Operating Officer
- Martin S Headley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Leitzke, SVP, Global Operations
- Kush Mirchandani, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Timothy S Mathews, Principal Accounting Officer
- Clinton M. Haris, VP, Systems Solutions Group