Kerrii Anderson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kerrii B Anderson is at least $3.73 Million dollars as of 23 September 2019. Ms. Anderson owns over 2,600 units of Laboratory of America stock worth over $3,419,360 and over the last 13 years she sold LH stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $306,143 as Independent Director at Laboratory of America.
Ms. Anderson LH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kerrii has made over 17 trades of the Laboratory of America stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 2,600 units of LH stock worth $256,074 on 23 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 25,750 units of Laboratory of America stock on 6 January 2015 worth over $438,523. On average, Kerrii trades about 703 units every 27 days since 2006. As of 23 September 2019 she still owns at least 20,533 units of Laboratory of America stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Anderson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kerrii Anderson biography
Kerrii B. Anderson is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Anderson was Chief Executive Officer of Wendy’s International, Inc., a restaurant operating and franchising company, from April 2006 until September 2008, when the company was merged with Triarc. Ms. Anderson served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Wendy’s International from 2000 to 2006. Prior to this position, she was Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of M/I Schottenstein Homes, Inc. from 1987 to 2000. Ms. Anderson has served as a director and a member of the Compensation Committee and Audit Committee of Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) since September 2010 and a director and member of the Audit and Finance Committee of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) since February 2018. Ms. Anderson serves on the Financial Committee of the Columbus Foundation and on the Board of Trustees, as well as the Chair of the Finance and Audit Committee for Ohio Health. She serves on the Board of Trustees for Elon University and is Chairwoman of the Audit Committee for Elon. Ms. Anderson served as the Chairwoman of the board of Chiquita Brands International Inc. from October 2012 until the Company was sold on January 6, 2015, and was the chair of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and a Member of the Audit Committee. She also was a director of PF Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. from 2010 until June 2012 and Wendy’s International from 2006 until September 30, 2008.
What is the salary of Kerrii Anderson?
As the Independent Director of Laboratory of America, the total compensation of Kerrii Anderson at Laboratory of America is $306,143. There are 6 executives at Laboratory of America getting paid more, with David King having the highest compensation of $12,264,200.
How old is Kerrii Anderson?
Kerrii Anderson is 62, she’s been the Independent Director of Laboratory of America since 2006. There are 4 older and 10 younger executives at Laboratory of America. The oldest executive at Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings is Robert Williams, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kerrii Anderson’s mailing address?
Kerrii’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 101 W. PROSPECT AVENUE, , CLEVELAND, OH, 44115.
Insider trading at Laboratory of America
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Laboratory of America have traded over $193,822,190 worth of Laboratory of America stock and bought 6,500 units worth $477,736 . The most active insider traders include Mahon Thomas P Mac, David P King, and Adam H Schechter. On average, Laboratory of America executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $3,171,183. The most recent stock trade was executed by David P King on 28 October 2019, trading 30,177 units of LH stock currently worth $4,991,276.
What does Laboratory of America do?
Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings is a clinical laboratory company, which engages in the provision of clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. It operates through the LabCorp Diagnostics and Covance Drug Development segments. The LabCorp Diagnostics segment includes core testing as well as genomic and esoteric testing. The Covance Drug Development segment involves in providing drug development solutions, to companies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Burlington, NC.
What does Laboratory of America’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Anderson stock trades at Abercrombie & Fitch Co, Laboratory of America, The Sherwin-Williams Co, and Worthington Industries
Laboratory of America executives and stock owners
Laboratory of America executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David King, Director
- John Ratliff, Chief Executive Officer – LabCorp Diagnostics
- Glenn Eisenberg, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Lance Berberian, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Lisa Uthgenannt, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jean-Luc Belingard, Independent Director
- Kerrii Anderson, Independent Director
- Adam Schechter, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Robert Williams, Independent Director
- Peter Neupert, Independent Director
- Richelle Parham, Independent Director
- Garheng Kong, Independent Director
- D. Gary Gilliland, Independent Director
- Clarissa Willett, IR Contact Officer
- Brian Caveney, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Sandra Van Der Vaart, Senior Vice President, Global General Counsel and Secretary
- Peter Wilkinson, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Paul R Kirchgraber, CEO, Covance Drug Development
- R Sanders Williams, Director
- Edward T Dodson, Principal Accounting Officer
- M. Huff Gary, CEO, LabCorp Diagnostics
- F Samuel Iii Eberts, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Robert E Jr Mittelstaedt, Director
- Arthur H Rubenstein, Director
- M Keith Weikel, Director
- William B Hayes, Sr. Vice President
- Wendy E Lane, Director
- Lidia Fonseca, Chief Information Officer
- Bradford T Smith, EVP, Chf Legal Offcr,Secretary
- Don M Hardison, EVP, COO
- Mahon Thomas P Mac, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- N Anthony Coles, Director
- William Haas, EVP, Sales & Marketing
- Andrew J Conrad, EVP, Chief Scientific Officer
- Goldman Myla Lai, EVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Benjamin R Miller, EVP, Oncology Products & Serv
- Andrew Scott Walton, EVP & CIO
- Andrew G Wallace, Director
- Allen W Troub, EVP, Western Operations
- Woodrow L Cook, EVP, Eastern Operations
- Richard L Novak, EVP & Strategic Planning
- Deborah L Keller, CEO, Covance Drug Development
- James T. Jr. Boyle, Senior Vice President
- Joseph L Herring, CEO of Covance Drug Division
- Mark E Brecher, Chief Medical Officer