Kathy Waller Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kathy N Waller is at least $404 Thousand dollars as of 16 September 2019. Ms. Waller owns over 876 units of Delta Air Lines stock worth over $123,145 and over the last 10 years she sold DAL stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $280,388 as Independent Director at Delta Air Lines.
Ms. Waller DAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kathy has made over 14 trades of the Delta Air Lines stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 876 units of DAL stock worth $15,759 on 16 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 88,400 units of Delta Air Lines stock on 12 November 2018 worth over $2,454,868. On average, Kathy trades about 9,969 units every 77 days since 2010. As of 16 September 2019 she still owns at least 2,165 units of Delta Air Lines stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Waller stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kathy Waller biography
Kathy N. Waller is Independent Director of the Delta Air Lines, Inc. Ms. Waller served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Coca-Cola Company from 2014 until her retirement in March 2019. From May 1, 2017 until her retirement, Ms. Waller had responsibility for Coca-Cola’s strategic governance area as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and President, Enabling Services. Ms. Waller joined Coca-Cola in 1987 as a senior accountant and assumed roles of increasing responsibility during q career, including Vice President, Finance and Controller.
What is the salary of Kathy Waller?
As the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines, the total compensation of Kathy Waller at Delta Air Lines is $280,388. There are 13 executives at Delta Air Lines getting paid more, with Edward Bastian having the highest compensation of $14,982,400.
How old is Kathy Waller?
Kathy Waller is 59, she’s been the Independent Director of Delta Air Lines since 2015. There are 9 older and 10 younger executives at Delta Air Lines. The oldest executive at Delta Air Lines, Inc. is Daniel Carp, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kathy Waller’s mailing address?
Kathy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CADENCE BANCORPORATION, 2800 POST OAK BOULEVARD, SUITE 3800, HOUSTON, TX, 77056.
Insider trading at Delta Air Lines
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Delta Air Lines have traded over $962,091,429 worth of Delta Air Lines stock and bought 5,683,001 units worth $274,053,404 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, and James M Kilts. On average, Delta Air Lines executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,698,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rahul D Samant on 23 July 2019, trading 16,559 units of DAL stock currently worth $1,024,505.
What does Delta Air Lines do?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the following segments: Airline, Refinery. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment consists of jet fuel and non-jet fuel products. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Delta Air Lines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Waller stock trades at Monster Beverage, Cadence Bancorporation, The Coca-Cola Co, Delta Air Lines, and Beyond Meat
Delta Air Lines executives and stock owners
Delta Air Lines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Edward Bastian, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glen Hauenstein, President
- Wayne West, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Paul Jacobson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Carter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Francis Blake, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Michael Huerta, Independent Director
- George Mattson, Independent Director
- Daniel Carp, Independent Director
- William Easter, Independent Director
- David DeWalt, Independent Director
- Jeanne Jackson, Independent Director
- Ashton Carter, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Sergio Rial, Independent Director
- Christopher Hazleton, Independent Director
- David Taylor, Director
- Steven Sear, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, President – International
- Rahul Samant, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Joanne Smith, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- W Gilbert West, Sr. EVP & COO
- Craig M Meynard, VP and Chief Acctg Officer
- Douglas R Ralph, Director
- Kenneth Woodrow, Director
- Richard H Anderson, Director
- Shirley C. Franklin, Director
- Mickey P Foret, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William P Lentsch, EVP-Flying/Air Operations
- Thomas E Donilon, Director
- Roy J Bostock, Director
- John S Brinzo, Director
- David R Goode, Director
- Paula Rosput Reynolds, Director
- James M Whitehurst, Sr VP & Chief Ntwk & Pln Offcr
- Michael H Campbell, EVP – HR & Labor Relations
- Andrew J Young, Director
- Hank Halter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gregory L Riggs, Sr VP GC Chf Corp Affrs Officr
- Paul G Matsen, Sr VP & Chief Mkting Officer
- Benefit Guaranty Corp/132 1…, 10% owner
- Lee A Macenczak, Sr VP & Chief Cust Svc Officer
- George M C Fisher, Director
- John M Engler, Director
- Air Lines Inc /De/ Delta, Chief Executive Officer
- Eugene I Davis, Director
- Frederick W Reid, President and COO
- Joseph C Kolshak, Sr. VP & Chief of Operations
- Patricia Higgins, Director
- John F Jr Smith, Director
- Leo F Mullin, Chairman & CEO
- Douglas M Steenland, Director
- Vicki B Escarra, SVP and Chief Mkting Officer
- Kenneth C Rogers, Director
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Arthur E Johnson, Director
- Larry D. Thompson, Director
- Michael J Becker, EVP & COO NWA
- M Michele Burns, EVP and CFO
- Victor L Lund, Director
- James M Kilts, Director
- Richard Karl Goeltz, Director
- Karl J Krapek, Director
- Stephen E Gorman, EVP – Operations
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Richard B Hirst, SVP & GC
- Edward H Budd, Director
- Gerald Grinstein, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert L Colman, SVP – Human Resources
- Kenneth F Khoury, EVP and General Counsel
- Rodney E Slater, Director
- Michael J Palumbo, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- William C Carroll, SVP, Finance & Controller