Karl Krapek Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Karl J Krapek is at least $3.87 Million dollars as of 18 September 2019. Mr. Krapek owns over 37,455 units of Prudential stock worth over $3,539,783 and over the last 16 years he sold PRU stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $335,000 as Independent Director at Prudential.
Mr. Krapek PRU stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Karl has made over 2 trades of the Prudential stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 37,455 units of PRU stock worth $3,447,733 on 18 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 37,455 units of Prudential stock on 18 September 2019 worth over $3,447,733. On average, Karl trades about 326 units every 30 days since 2003. As of 18 September 2019 he still owns at least 38,455 units of Prudential stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Krapek stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Karl Krapek biography
Karl J. Krapek is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Krapek served as the President and COO of United Technologies Corporation (UTC) from 1999 until his retirement in January 2002. Prior to that time, Mr. Krapek held other management positions at UTC, which he joined in 1982. Mr. Krapek is also the co-founder of The Keystone Companies, which was founded in 2002 and develops residential and commercial real estate.
What is the salary of Karl Krapek?
As the Independent Director of Prudential, the total compensation of Karl Krapek at Prudential is $335,000. There are 7 executives at Prudential getting paid more, with Stephen Pelletier having the highest compensation of $18,525,800.
How old is Karl Krapek?
Karl Krapek is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Prudential since 2017. There are no older and 19 younger executives at Prudential.
What’s Karl Krapek’s mailing address?
Karl’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 751 BROAD STREET, 4TH FLOOR, ATTN. CORPORATE COMPLIANCE, NEWARK, NJ, 07102.
Insider trading at Prudential
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Prudential have traded over $118,026,351 worth of Prudential stock and bought 23,960 units worth $1,899,669 . The most active insider traders include John R Jr Strangfeld, Mark B Grier, and Charles F Lowrey. On average, Prudential executives and independent directors trade stock every 8 days with the average trade being worth of $1,620,448. The most recent stock trade was executed by Scott Sleyster on 15 October 2019, trading 12,994 units of PRU stock currently worth $628,390.
What does Prudential do?
Prudential Financial, Inc. engages in the provision of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and investment management to both individual and institutional customers. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Individual Solutions, U.S. Workplace Solutions, PGIM, International Insurance, Closed Block, and Corporate and Others. The U.S. Individual Solutions segment consists of individual annuities and individual life products. The U.S. Workplace Solutions segment comprises of the retirement and group insurance divisions. The PGIM segment provides a broad array of asset management and advisory services related to public and private fixed income, public equity and real estate, commercial mortgage origination and servicing, and mutual funds and other retail services to institutional, private and sub-advisory clients (including mutual funds), insurance company separate accounts, government sponsored entities and the Company’s general account. The International Insurances segment manufactures and distributes individual life insurance, retirement, and related products to the mass affluent and affluent markets in Japan, Korea, and other foreign countries through its Life Planner operations. The Closed Block segment includes certain in force participating insurance and annuity products and corresponding assets that are used for the payment of benefits, expenses and policyholders’ dividends related to these products. The Corporate and Other Operations segment include corporate item or businesses that have been or will be divested. The company was founded by John Fairfield Dryden in 1875 and is headquartered in Newark, NJ.
What does Prudential’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Krapek stock trades at Delta Air Lines, Northrop Grumman, Prudential, and Visteon
Prudential executives and stock owners
Prudential executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Pelletier, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – U.S. Businesses
- Mark Grier, Director
- Charles Lowrey, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Falzon, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Scott Sleyster, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International Businesses
- Kenneth Tanji, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Baltimore, Lead Independent Director
- Douglas Scovanner, Independent Director
- Karl Krapek, Independent Director
- Gilbert Casellas, Independent Director
- Christine Poon, Independent Director
- Peter Lighte, Independent Director
- Sandra Pianalto, Independent Director
- Michael Todman, Independent Director
- George Paz, Independent Director
- Martina Hund-Mejean, Independent Director
- Candace Woods, Senior Vice President and Chief Actuary
- Nicholas Silitch, Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- Timothy Harris, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Stacey Goodman, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Lucien Alziari, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Helen M Galt, Senior Vice President
- Jon F Hanson, Director
- Bernard Winograd, Executive Vice President
- Iii William H Gray, Director
- Richard F Lambert, Senior Vice President
- Robert Axel, SVP and Controller
- John R Jr Strangfeld, Chief Executive Officer
- James Cullen, Director
- Barbara Koster, Senior Vice President
- Sharon C Taylor, Senior Vice President
- Timothy L Schmidt, Senior Vice President
- Gordon M Bethune, Director
- Gaston Caperton, Director
- Constance J Horner, Director
- James A Unruh, Director
- Susan L Blount, SVP & General Counsel
- Edward P Baird, Executive Vice President
- Peter B Sayre, Senior Vice President
- Richard J Carbone, EVP and CFO