Julie Richardson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Julie Richardson is at least $4.85 Million dollars as of 22 October 2019. Ms. Richardson owns over 35,000 units of The Hartford Services stock worth over $3,269,092 and over the last 6 years she sold HIG stock worth over $1,292,750. In addition, she makes $285,789 as Independent Director at The Hartford Services.
Ms. Richardson HIG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Julie has made over 10 trades of the The Hartford Services stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 35,000 units of HIG stock worth $124,250 on 22 October 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 55,000 units of The Hartford Services stock on 23 July 2018 worth over $1,042,250. On average, Julie trades about 3,616 units every 39 days since 2014. As of 22 October 2019 she still owns at least 56,834 units of The Hartford Services stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Richardson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Julie Richardson biography
Julie G. Richardson is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Richardson served as Senior Advisor (2012-2014) and Managing Director and Head of New York Private Equity Team (2003-2012) in Providence Equity Partners LLC. She was Managing Director and Head of Telecommunications, Media and Technology Investment Banking Group, JPMorgan Chase &Co. (1998-2003). She has over 25 years of financial services experience as a banker and investment professional at some of the world’s largest financial services firms. Previously, she led management of Providence Equity Partners’ New York Office as partner and headed JPMorgan’s Global Telecommunications, Media and Technology group. In these roles, Ms. Richardson demonstrated skills leading and managing large, global teams. Ms. Richardson has significant experience in financial analysis and capital markets acquired as a senior leader at global financial services institutions. She also has extensive risk management skills acquired through a long and distinguished career leading both private and public financial investment organizations.
What is the salary of Julie Richardson?
As the Independent Director of The Hartford Services, the total compensation of Julie Richardson at The Hartford Services is $285,789. There are 9 executives at The Hartford Services getting paid more, with Christopher Swift having the highest compensation of $13,883,600.
How old is Julie Richardson?
Julie Richardson is 55, she’s been the Independent Director of The Hartford Services since 2014. There are 14 older and 3 younger executives at The Hartford Services. The oldest executive at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is Michael Morris, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Julie Richardson’s mailing address?
Julie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE MADISON AVENUE, FIFTH FLOOR, , NEW YORK, NY, 10010.
Insider trading at The Hartford Services
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Hartford Services have traded over $49,077,098 worth of The Hartford Services stock and bought 80,396 units worth $2,808,202 . The most active insider traders include Trevor Fetter, Ramani Ayer, and Thomas M Marra. On average, The Hartford Services executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $1,494,994. The most recent stock trade was executed by Beth Ann Costello on 4 November 2019, trading 5,000 units of HIG stock currently worth $288,500.
What does The Hartford Services do?
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is an insurance and financial services company. The company provides life insurance, group and employee benefits, automobile and homeowners insurance and business insurance, as well as investment products, annuities, mutual funds, and college savings plans. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, Property & Casualty Other Operations, Group Benefits, Mutual Funds and Talcott Resolution. The Commercial Lines segment provides workers compensation, property, automobile, liability and umbrella coverage under several different products, primarily throughout the U.S., within its standard commercial lines, which consists of The Hartford’s small commercial and middle market lines of business. The Personal Lines segment includes automobile, homeowners and home-based business coverage to individuals across the U.S. The Property & Casualty Other Operations segment includes certain property and casualty operations, currently managed by the company, that have discontinued writing new business and substantially all of the company’s asbestos and environmental exposures. The Group Benefits segment offers group life, accident and disability coverage, group retiree health and voluntary benefits to individual members of employer groups, associations, affinity groups and financial institutions. The Mutual Funds segment provides investment management, administration, distribution and related services. The Talcott Resolution segment is comprised of runoff business from the Company’s U.S. annuity, international annuity, and institutional and private placement life insurance businesses, as well as the retirement plans and individual life businesses. The Hartford Financial Services Group was founded on May 10, 1810 and is headquartered in Hartford, CT.
What does The Hartford Services’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Richardson stock trades at Arconic, The Hartford Services, VEREIT, Yext, and Datadog
The Hartford Services executives and stock owners
The Hartford Services executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Swift, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Douglas Elliot, President
- Beth Costello, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Brion Johnson, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, President of HIMCO
- William Bloom, Executive Vice President – Operations and Technology
- Greig Woodring, Independent Director
- Carlos Dominguez, Independent Director
- Trevor Fetter, Lead Director, Independent Director
- Robert Allardice, Independent Director
- Virginia Ruesterholz, Independent Director
- Julie Richardson, Independent Director
- Michael Morris, Independent Director
- Teresa Roseborough, Independent Director
- Kathryn Mikells, Independent Director
- Deepa Soni, Chief Information Officer
- Lori Rodden, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Sabra Purtill, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations and Treasurer
- Kathleen Bromage, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- Scott Lewis, Senior Vice President, Controller
- David Robinson, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Robert Paiano, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- David M Znamierowski, Group Sr. Vice President
- Gordon I Ulmer, Director
- Raismes Ann M De, Group Senior Vice President
- Ronald E Ferguson, Director
- Thomas M Marra, Executive Vice President
- Robert Rupp, Executive Vice President
- Charles B Strauss, Director
- Thomas A Renyi, Director
- H Patrick Swygert, Director
- John A Wilcox, Chief Strategy & Ventures Off.
- Martha Gervasi, Executive Vice President
- Stephen P Mc Gill, Director
- David K Zwiener, Executive Vice President
- David M /Ct Johnson, Exec. Vice President and CFO
- Robert J Price, Sr. Vice Pres. and Controller
- Paul G Jr Kirk, Director
- Liam E Mcgee, Chairman and CEO
- Lizabeth H Zlatkus, Executive Vice President
- David N Levenson, Executive Vice President
- Gail J Mcgovern, Director
- Raymond J Sprague, Executive Vice President
- Hugh T.M. Whelan, Senior Vice President
- Gregory Mc Greevey, Executive Vice President
- Edward J Iii Kelly, Director
- Jonathan R Bennett, Executive Vice President
- Napoli Andre, Executive Vice President
- Robert H. Bateman, SVP and Controller
- John Clinton Walters, Executive Vice President
- James M Eckerle, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Kreczko, E.V.P. and General Counsel
- Andrew J Pinkes, Executive Vice President
- Ramani Ayer, Chairman, President and CEO
- Constance K Weaver, Sr. Vice President
- James E Davey, Executive Vice President
- Eileen Goss Whelley, Executive Vice President
- Karen C Tripp, Executive Vice President
- Robert W Selander, Director
- Juan C Andrade, Executive Vice President
- Ramon De Oliveira, Director
- Neal S Wolin, E.V.P. and General Counsel