Julia Haller Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Julia A Haller is at least $785 Thousand dollars as of 13 June 2019. Julia Haller owns over 1,159 units of Celgene stock worth over $259,546 and over the last 3 years he sold CELG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $525,470 as Director at Celgene.
Julia Haller CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Julia has made over 6 trades of the Celgene stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,159 units of CELG stock worth $124,871 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 1,159 units of Celgene stock on 13 June 2019 worth over $124,871. On average, Julia trades about 442 units every 73 days since 2016. As of 13 June 2019 he still owns at least 2,409 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Julia Haller stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Julia Haller biography
Dr. Julia A. Haller, M.D., serves as Independent Director of Celgene Corporation. She was elected to our Board of Directors in October 2015 and is a member of the Audit Committee. Dr. Haller is Ophthalmologist-in-Chief of the Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA where she holds the William Tasman, M.D. Endowed Chair. She serves as Professor and Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University and Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, and is Co-Director of the Wills Vision Research Center at Jefferson. In 1986, Dr. Haller served as the first female Chief Resident at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins and later joined the Johns Hopkins faculty. She was named the inaugural Katharine Graham Professor of Ophthalmology in 2002, and the inaugural Robert Bond Welch, M.D. Professor of Ophthalmology in 2006. In 2007, Dr. Haller assumed leadership of Wills Eye Hospital and serves as a member of the Compensation Committee. Dr. Haller, one of the world’s most renowned retina surgeons and clinician-scientists, has received numerous academic and professional honors and awards and has published over 300 scientific articles and book chapters. Dr. Haller, who has been closely involved in the early stage development of many new vision therapies and surgical procedures, received her A.B. from Princeton University magna cum laude and her M.D. from Harvard Medical School. She is a member of numerous international scientific advisory boards and data and safety monitoring committees, is a past member of the Board of Trustees of Princeton University and has served as a consultant to Walter Reed Army Medical Center and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
What is the salary of Julia Haller?
As the Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of Julia Haller at Celgene is $537,507. There are 12 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $16,223,900.
How old is Julia Haller?
Julia Haller is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Celgene since 2018. There are 6 older and 12 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Julia Haller’s mailing address?
Julia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Julia Haller stock trades at Celgene
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer