Joseph Scaminace Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph Scaminace is at least $8.86 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Mr. Scaminace owns over 3,000 units of Parker-Hannifin stock worth over $298,020 and over the last 16 years he sold PH stock worth over $8,288,835. In addition, he makes $275,720 as Independent Director at Parker-Hannifin.
Mr. Scaminace PH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 21 trades of the Parker-Hannifin stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,000 units of PH stock worth $592,230 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 605,482 units of Parker-Hannifin stock on 27 May 2005 worth over $14,676,884. On average, Joseph trades about 11,838 units every 79 days since 2003. As of 4 November 2019 he still owns at least 1,500 units of Parker-Hannifin stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Scaminace stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joseph Scaminace biography
Joseph M. Scaminace is an Independent Director of the Company. He was a Director and Chief Executive Officer of OM Group, Inc. (metal-based specialty chemicals) from June 2005 to October 2015; Chairman of the Board of OM Group from August 2005 to October 2015; and President of OM Group from June 2005 to April 2013. Mr. Scaminace is also a Director of The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Cintas Corporation.
What is the salary of Joseph Scaminace?
As the Independent Director of Parker-Hannifin, the total compensation of Joseph Scaminace at Parker-Hannifin is $275,720. There are 11 executives at Parker-Hannifin getting paid more, with Thomas Williams having the highest compensation of $15,328,100.
How old is Joseph Scaminace?
Joseph Scaminace is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Parker-Hannifin since 2004. There are 6 older and 21 younger executives at Parker-Hannifin. The oldest executive at Parker-Hannifin Corp. is Klaus-Peter Mueller, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Joseph Scaminace’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 15650 BUCKLAND TRAIL, , NOVELTY, OH, 44072.
Insider trading at Parker-Hannifin
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Parker-Hannifin have traded over $107,216,436 worth of Parker-Hannifin stock and bought 42,130 units worth $3,547,479 . The most active insider traders include Donald E Washkewicz, William E Kassling, and Robert G Bohn. On average, Parker-Hannifin executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $2,515,632. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph Scaminace on 4 November 2019, trading 3,000 units of PH stock currently worth $592,230.
What does Parker-Hannifin do?
Parker-Hannifin Corp. engages in the manufacture of motion and control technologies and systems. The firm also provides engineered solutions for mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. It operates through the following segments: Diversified Industrial and Aerospace Systems. The Diversified Industrial segment offers products to original equipment manufacturers. The Aerospace Systems segment supplies aftermarket services, commercial transports, engines, helicopters, military aircraft, missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicles. The company was founded by Arthur L. Parker in 1918 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does Parker-Hannifin’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Scaminace stock trades at Cintas, Parker-Hannifin, and The Sherwin-Williams Co
Parker-Hannifin executives and stock owners
Parker-Hannifin executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Williams, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Lee Banks, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Catherine Suever, Executive Vice President – Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Malone, Vice President and President – Filtration Group
- Joseph Leonti, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Andrew Weeks, Vice President and President – Engineered Materials Group
- James Wainscott, Lead Independent Director
- Candy Obourn, Independent Director
- Linda Harty, Independent Director
- Robert Kohlhepp, Independent Director
- Kevin Lobo, Independent Director
- Joseph Scaminace, Independent Director
- James Verrier, Independent Director
- Robert Bohn, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Schmitt, Independent Director
- Ake Svensson, Independent Director
- Klaus-Peter Mueller, Independent Director
- Yoon Chung, Vice President – eBusiness, IoT and Services
- Laura Thompson, Director
- Roger Sherrard, Vice President and President – Aerospace Group
- Andrew Ross, Vice President and President – Fluid Connectors Group
- Jennifer Parmentier, Vice President and President – Motion Systems Group
- Thomas Gentile, Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- William Bowman, Vice President and President – Instrumentation Group
- Todd Leombruno, Vice President, Controller
- William Eline, Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Martin Maxwell, Vice President, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
- Mark Hart, Executive Vice President – Human Resources & External Affairs
- Michael Wee, President – Asia Pacific Group
- Jon P. Marten, VP, Controller
- John G Jr Dedinsky, VP-Gbl Supply Chain/Procuremnt
- Kurt A Keller, VP, President – Seal Group
- Klaus Peter Muller, Director
- Robert W Bond, VP/ President-Automation Group
- William E Kassling, Director
- Dinu J Parel, VP Chief Information Officer
- Daniel S Serbin, VP – Human Resources
- Peter Popoff, VP, President-Filtration Group
- Jeffery A Cullman, VP, President – Hydraulics Grp
- Thomas A Piraino, Vice President, General Counse
- Pamela J Huggins, VICE PRESIDENT AND TREASURER
- John R Greco, VP, Pres – Instrumentation Grp
- Antonio Ricardo Machado, VP, President-Latin America Gr
- Robert P Barker, VP, PRES – AEROSPACE GROUP
- Thomas F Healy, VP, President – CIC Group
- Charly Saulnier, VP, Pres-Eur, Mid E. & Africa
- William R Hoelting, Vice President – Tax
- Giulio Mazzalupi, Director
- Dana A Dennis, Vice President and Controller
- Markos I Tambakeras,
- Marwan M Kashkoush, VP/ President-Hydraulics Group
- Timothy K Pistell, VP, FINANCE ADMIN/CFO
- Heinz Droxner, VP, PRESIDENT – SEAL GROUP
- Joseph J Vicic, VP, President-Asia Pacific Grp
- Steeg Nickolas Vande, SR VP AND OPERATING OFFICER
- John D Myslenski, Senior VP/Operating Officer
- Lynn M Cortright, VP, PRESIDENT- CIC GROUP
- Donald E Washkewicz, President and CEO
- Dr Peter W Likins, Director
- John K Oelslager, VP, PRESIDENT-FILTRATION GROUP
- Hector R Ortino, Director
- Thomas W Mackie, VP, PRESIDENT-FLUID CONNECTORS
- Debra L Starnes, Director
- Allan L Rayfield, Director
- Duane E Collins, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
- Dennis W Sullivan, Executive Vice President
- Daniel T Garey, VP – Human Resources
- Stephen L Hayes, VP
- John G Breen, Director
- Michael J Hiemstra,