John S Mcfarlane Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John S Mcfarlane is at least $10.6 Thousand dollars as of 26 February 2009. John Mcfarlane owns over 1,000 units of Pitney Bowes stock worth over $10,560 and over the last 16 years John sold PBI stock worth over $0.
John Mcfarlane PBI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 1 trades of the Pitney Bowes stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently John bought 1,000 units of PBI stock worth $10,950 on 26 February 2009.
The largest trade John’s ever made was buying 1,000 units of Pitney Bowes stock on 26 February 2009 worth over $10,950. On average, John trades about 83 units every 0 days since 2003. As of 26 February 2009 John still owns at least 2,000 units of Pitney Bowes stock.
You can see the complete history of John Mcfarlane stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s John Mcfarlane’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 901 MARQUETTE AVENUE, SUITE 3200, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Pitney Bowes
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Pitney Bowes have traded over $0 worth of Pitney Bowes stock and bought 173,471 units worth $2,458,000 . The most active insider traders include Michael Isor Roth, Roger Fradin, and Robert M Dutkowsky. On average, Pitney Bowes executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $51,010. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert M Dutkowsky on 8 July 2019, trading 8,955 units of PBI stock currently worth $45,671.
What does Pitney Bowes do?
Pitney Bowes, Inc. is a technology company which engages in the provision of products and solutions in the commerce industry. It offers information management, location intelligence, and customer engagement products and solutions and also provides shipping, mailing, fulfillment, returns and cross-border ecommerce products and solutions that enable the sending of parcels and packages across the globe. The company operates through the following segments: Small and Medium Business Solutions, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Digital Commerce Solutions. The Small and Medium Business Solutions segment provides equipment, software, supplies, and services that enable its customers to efficiently create physical and digital mail and evidence postage for the sending of mail, flats and parcels. The Enterprise Business Solutions segment includes equipment and services that enable large enterprises to process inbound and outbound mail. It includes the production mail operations and presort services operations. The Digital Commerce Solutions offers customer information management, location intelligence and customer engagement software, and shipping management and cross border ecommerce solutions for businesses of all sizes. Its solutions are delivered as traditional software licenses, enterprise platforms, software-as-a-service, and on-demand applications. Pitney Bowes was founded by Arthur H. Pitney and Walter Bowes on April 23, 1920 and is headquartered in Stamford, CT.
What does Pitney Bowes’s logo look like?
Complete history of John Mcfarlane stock trades at Fair Isaac and Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes executives and stock owners
Pitney Bowes executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Marc Lautenbach, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lila Snyder, Executive Vice President, President – Global Ecommerce
- Stanley Sutula, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Goldstein, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Roger Pilc, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer
- Jason Dies, Executive Vice President and President of SMB
- Robert Guidotti, Executive Vice President, President – Software Solutions
- Johnna Torsone, Chief Human Resources Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael Roth, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- David Shedlarz, Independent Director
- Stewart Hutcheson, Independent Director
- Anne Busquet, Independent Director
- Roger Fradin, Independent Director
- Linda Sanford, Independent Director
- Anne Fuchs, Independent Director
- Mary Guilfoile, Independent Director
- Robert Dutkowsky, Independent Director
- Adam David, Vice President
- Joseph Catapano, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- Christoph Stehmann, Executive Vice President, President – International SMB Solutions
- Abby F Kohnstamm, Exec VP & Chief Marketing Ofcr
- Michael Monahan, EVP & President, MS&S
- Eduardo S Menasce, Director
- Linda G Alvarado, Director
- David B Jr Snow, Director
- Meara Vicki A O, EVP & Chf Lgl & Compl Officer
- David C Dobson, EVP & Chf Strat& Innov Officer
- William A Borrelle, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Murray D Martin, EVP and Grp Pres-GMS
- Rodney C Adkins, Director
- Joseph H Timko, EVP& Chf Strat& Innov Officer
- Gregory E Buoncontri, SVP and CIO
- Palma Vincent De, EVP & President, PBMS
- Mark Shearer, Exec VP & Pres SMB Mail Sol
- Ernie Green, Director
- Mark F Wright, Exec VP & Pres PB Software Sol
- Elise De Bois, EVP & President, GFS
- Patrick J Keddy, EVP & Pres, Mailstrm Intl
- Neil Metviner, EVP & President, GS&B
- Kevin Weiss, EVP & Pres, Mailstream
- Bruce P Nolop, EVP and CFO
- Luis A Jimenez, SVP and CSO
- Leslie Abi Karam, EVP & President, DMT
- Robert Evan Weissman, Director
- James H Keyes, Director
- Steven J Green, VP-Fin and CAO
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- John E O’hara, EVP&President, PB Software S
- Colin G Campbell, Director
- Matthew S Kissner, EVP and Grp Pres-GES
- Arlen F Henock, Vice President-Finance
- Herbert L Henkel, Director
- Brian M Baxendale, EVP Pres-Ent. Relnshp. Dev.
- Michael J Critelli, Chman and Chief Exec. Officer
- Michele Coleman Mayes, Sr VP and General Counsel
- Jessica P Einhorn, Director