John Patterson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John Michael Patterson is at least $3.75 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Mr. Patterson owns over 1,000 units of Xilinx stock worth over $1,901,843 and over the last 14 years he sold XLNX stock worth over $1,557,091. In addition, he makes $290,629 as Independent Director at Xilinx.
Mr. Patterson XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 23 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,000 units of XLNX stock worth $96,360 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,000 units of Xilinx stock on 13 February 2014 worth over $442,800. On average, John trades about 3,605 units every 127 days since 2005. As of 4 November 2019 he still owns at least 20,282 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Patterson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Patterson biography
John Michael Patterson is an Independent Director of Xilinx, Inc. Mr. Patterson was employed by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), a public accounting firm, from 1970 until retirement in 2001. The positions he held during his 31-year career at PWC include chair of the national high tech practice, chair of the semiconductor tax practice, department chair for PWC’s Silicon Valley tax practice and managing partner of PWC’s Silicon Valley office. Mr. Patterson also serves on the board of a private company and a charitable organization. Mr. Patterson’s qualifications to sit on our Board include his extensive experience with public and financial accounting matters for complex global organizations. Mr. Patterson’s extensive financial background, including specifically advising companies in the semiconductor industry, has enabled him to play a meaningful role in the oversight of our financial reporting and accounting practices and executive compensation practices.
What is the salary of John Patterson?
As the Independent Director of Xilinx, the total compensation of John Patterson at Xilinx is $290,629. There are 7 executives at Xilinx getting paid more, with Vincent Tong having the highest compensation of $2,298,130.
How old is John Patterson?
John Patterson is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of Xilinx since 2005. There are 1 older and 11 younger executives at Xilinx. The oldest executive at Xilinx, Inc. is Marshall Turner, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Patterson’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Patterson stock trades at Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations