John Drosdick Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John G Drosdick is at least $576 Thousand dollars as of 30 January 2014. Mr. Drosdick owns over 5,000 units of Triumph stock worth over $341,550 and over the last 17 years he sold TGI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $234,324 as Independent Director at Triumph.
Mr. Drosdick TGI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 4 trades of the Triumph stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 5,000 units of TGI stock worth $341,250 on 30 January 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 5,000 units of Triumph stock on 30 January 2014 worth over $341,250. On average, John trades about 485 units every 120 days since 2003. As of 30 January 2014 he still owns at least 15,000 units of Triumph stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Drosdick stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Drosdick biography
John G. Drosdick is an Independent Director of Triumph Group, Inc. Mr. Drosdick served as Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer of Sunoco, Inc. from June 2000 through August 2008, and as the Chairman of Sunoco Partners, LLC, a subsidiary of Sunoco, Inc. and the general partner of Sunoco Logistics Partners, L.P., a publicly traded master limited partnership, from February 2002 through December 2008. Mr. Drosdick also serves as a director of United States Steel Corporation and PNC Funds.
What is the salary of John Drosdick?
As the Independent Director of Triumph, the total compensation of John Drosdick at Triumph is $234,324. There are 5 executives at Triumph getting paid more, with Daniel Crowley having the highest compensation of $6,342,720.
How old is John Drosdick?
John Drosdick is 73, he’s been the Independent Director of Triumph since 2012. There are no older and 13 younger executives at Triumph.
What’s John Drosdick’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 899 CASSATT ROAD, SUITE 210, BERWYN, PA, 19312.
Insider trading at Triumph
Over the last 24 years, insiders at Triumph have traded over $376,950,930 worth of Triumph stock and bought 534,500 units worth $17,708,704 . The most active insider traders include Investors V, L.L.C.Dbd Inve…, Daniel J Crowley, and Richard C Ill. On average, Triumph executives and independent directors trade stock every 58 days with the average trade being worth of $1,085,970. The most recent stock trade was executed by Peter K. A. Wick on 20 July 2019, trading 396 units of TGI stock currently worth $9,017.
What does Triumph do?
Triumph Group, Inc. engages in the designing, engineering, manufacturing, repairing and overhauling of aerospace and defense systems, components and structures. It operates through the following three segments: Triumph Integrated Systems, Triumph Aerospace Structures and Triumph Product Support. The Triumph Integrated Systems segment engages in designing, development and supporting proprietary components, subsystems and systems, as well as production of complex assemblies using external designs. The Triumph Aerospace Structures segment engages in supplying of commercial, business, regional and military manufacturers with large metallic and composite structures and produce close-tolerance parts. The Triumph Product Support segment provides full life cycle solutions for commercial, regional and military aircraft. The company was founded by Richard C. Ill in 1993 and is headquartered in Berwyn, PA.
What does Triumph’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Drosdick stock trades at Triumph, United States Steel, and TMX
Triumph executives and stock owners
Triumph executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Crowley, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James McCabe, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Thomas Quigley, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Ralph Eberhart, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- William Mansfield, Independent Director
- John Drosdick, Independent Director
- Dawne Hickton, Independent Director
- Adam Palmer, Independent Director
- Joseph Silvestri, Independent Director
- Paul Bourgon, Independent Director
- Daniel Garton, Independent Director
- Larry Spencer, Independent Director
- Sheila Spagnolo, Vice President – Tax & Investor Relations
- Jennifer Allen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Pete Wick, Executive Vice President
- Frank Dubey, Executive Vice President – Integrated Systems Business
- Lance Turner, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Barbara Humpton, Director
- Colleen C Repplier, Director
- Richard Lovely, SVP, Human Resources
- Michael R Abram, EVP, Product Support
- Richard C Ill, President & CEO
- Thomas K Holzthum, EVP, Integrated Systems
- Richard C Gozon, Director
- John B Ii Wright, VP, General Counsel&Secretary
- Mary Lou B Thomas, EVP, Aerospace Structures
- Thomas E Powers, Vice President & Interim CFO
- Richard C Rosenjack, EVP, Precision Components
- William C. Kircher, EVP, Product Support
- Terry Dean Stinson, Director
- Lawrence J Resnick, Vice President
- William O Albertini, Director
- John R Bartholdson, Sr. VP, CFO, & Treassurer
- Richard M Eisenstaedt, VP & General Counsel
- Jeffrey L. Mc Rae, SVP and CFO
- David Kornblatt, Sr. VP, CFO and Treasurer
- George Simpson, Director
- Jeffry D Frisby, President & COO
- Claude F Kronk, Director
- Elmer L Doty, Director
- Kevin E Kindig, Vice President and Controller
- Investors V, L.L.C.Dbd Inve…,