Joel Johnson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joel W Johnson is at least $8.49 Million dollars as of 28 August 2018. Mr. Johnson owns over 6,000 units of Meredith stock worth over $888,919 and over the last 16 years he sold MDP stock worth over $7,374,735. In addition, he makes $222,002 as Independent Director at Meredith.
Mr. Johnson MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joel has made over 32 trades of the Meredith stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,000 units of MDP stock worth $111,360 on 28 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 200,000 units of Meredith stock on 2 December 2004 worth over $2,388,000. On average, Joel trades about 7,603 units every 41 days since 2003. As of 28 August 2018 he still owns at least 23,368 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joel Johnson biography
Joel W. Johnson is an Independent Director of Meredith Corporation. He serves as Chairman of the Finance Committee and is a member of the Nominating/Governance Committee. Mr. Johnson retired as Chairman of the Board of Hormel Foods Corporation in December 2006. Mr. Johnson’s tenure as Chairman and CEO of Hormel, a public company with global operations, provided him with directly relevant operating experience. In addition, his prior service on the Boards of Ecolab, Inc. from 1996 to 2016 and U.S. Bancorp from 1999 to 2016 has provided him with significant public company board experience.
What is the salary of Joel Johnson?
As the Independent Director of Meredith, the total compensation of Joel Johnson at Meredith is $222,002. There are 4 executives at Meredith getting paid more, with Stephen Lacy having the highest compensation of $10,118,400.
How old is Joel Johnson?
Joel Johnson is 74, he’s been the Independent Director of Meredith since 1994. There are no older and 13 younger executives at Meredith.
What’s Joel Johnson’s mailing address?
Joel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is U.S. BANCORP, 800 NICOLLET MALL, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at Ecolab, Hormel Foods, Meredith, and U.S. Bancorp
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director