Joan Solotar Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joan Solotar is at least $24.3 Million dollars as of 13 September 2019. Ms. Solotar owns over 25,000 units of The Blackstone stock worth over $12,540,004 and over the last 11 years she sold BX stock worth over $2,361,705. In addition, she makes $9,425,560 as Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner at The Blackstone.
Ms. Solotar BX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joan has made over 3 trades of the The Blackstone stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 25,000 units of BX stock worth $1,345,750 on 13 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 30,500 units of The Blackstone stock on 5 June 2017 worth over $1,015,955. On average, Joan trades about 3,432 units every 180 days since 2008. As of 13 September 2019 she still owns at least 235,803 units of The Blackstone stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Solotar stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joan Solotar biography
Joan S. Solotar is a Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner of the Company. Ms. Solotar oversees the firm’s Private Wealth Solutions business, which delivers solutions to institutional and high net worth clients. Additionally, she manages global shareholder relations and public affairs. Before joining Blackstone in 2007, Ms. Solotar was with Bank of America Securities where she was a Managing Director and Head of Equity Research. Prior to joining Bank of America, she was a consistently highly ranked Institutional Investor “All-American Research Team” financial services analyst at DLJ and Credit Suisse First Boston as a Managing Director. Ms. Solotar chairs the board of directors of Blackstone’s Charitable Foundation and is Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the East Harlem Tutorial Program and the East Harlem Scholars Academies. She is the author of a Harvard Business Review article entitled “Truths for our Daughters,” as well as “Truths from my Daughter.” Ms. Solotar received a BS in Management Information Systems at the State University of New York at Albany and an MBA in Finance at New York University.
What is the salary of Joan Solotar?
As the Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner of The Blackstone, the total compensation of Joan Solotar at The Blackstone is $9,425,560. There are 5 executives at The Blackstone getting paid more, with Stephen Schwarzman having the highest compensation of $69,147,000.
How old is Joan Solotar?
Joan Solotar is 54, she’s been the Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner of The Blackstone since 2015. There are 10 older and 3 younger executives at The Blackstone. The oldest executive at The Blackstone Group, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Independent Director of the General Partner.
What’s Joan Solotar’s mailing address?
Joan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE BLACKSTONE GROUP, 345 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10154.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Solotar stock trades at The Blackstone
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director