Jeffrey Renzi Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jeffrey Renzi is at least $2.76 Million dollars as of 12 February 2019. Mr. Renzi owns over 37,171 units of Unisys stock worth over $997,649 and over the last 5 years he sold UIS stock worth over $95,680. In addition, he makes $1,662,230 as Senior Vice President and President – Global Sales at Unisys.
Mr. Renzi UIS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jeffrey has made over 11 trades of the Unisys stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 37,171 units of UIS stock worth $399,217 on 12 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 37,171 units of Unisys stock on 12 February 2019 worth over $399,217. On average, Jeffrey trades about 7,528 units every 78 days since 2015. As of 12 February 2019 he still owns at least 92,891 units of Unisys stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Renzi stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jeffrey Renzi biography
Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Renzi is the Senior Vice President, President – Global Sales of Unisys Corporation. Prior to joining Unisys, Mr. Renzi was Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, at Arise Virtual Solutions (2012-2013). From 2009 to 2012, Mr. Renzi held key sales and service management roles at Dell Cor58poration. From 2003 to 2009, Mr. Renzi served as Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing, Alliances & Procurement, at Perot Systems. Prior to Perot Systems, He held a variety of sales leadership and individual sales contributor roles at Electronic Data Systems from 1989 to 2003. Mr. Renzi has been an officer since 2014.
What is the salary of Jeffrey Renzi?
As the Senior Vice President and President – Global Sales of Unisys, the total compensation of Jeffrey Renzi at Unisys is $1,662,230. There are 3 executives at Unisys getting paid more, with Peter Altabef having the highest compensation of $7,042,530.
How old is Jeffrey Renzi?
Jeffrey Renzi is 58, he’s been the Senior Vice President and President – Global Sales of Unisys since 2014. There are 12 older and 6 younger executives at Unisys. The oldest executive at Unisys Corp. is Jared Cohon, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jeffrey Renzi’s mailing address?
Jeffrey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 801 LAKEVIEW DRIVE, SUITE 100, , BLUE BELL, PA, 19422.
Insider trading at Unisys
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Unisys have traded over $58,529,659 worth of Unisys stock and bought 517,300 units worth $1,362,180 . The most active insider traders include Clay B Lifflander, Henry C Duques, and Randall J Hogan. On average, Unisys executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $459,629. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shalabh Gupta on 15 August 2019, trading 2,340 units of UIS stock currently worth $25,132.
What does Unisys do?
Unisys Corp. is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for clients across the government, financial services and commercial markets. It operates through the following segments: Services and Technology. The Services segment consists of cloud and infrastructure services, application services, and business process outsourcing services. The Technology segment designs and develops software and offers hardware and other related products. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
What does Unisys’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Renzi stock trades at Unisys
Unisys executives and stock owners
Unisys executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Peter Altabef, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Hutto, Senior Vice President; President – Enterprise Solutions
- Venkatapathi Puvvada, Senior Vice President and President – Federal Systems
- Jeffrey Renzi, Senior Vice President, President – Global Sales
- Nathaniel Davis, Lead Independent Director
- Lee Roberts, Independent Director
- Denise Fletcher, Independent Director
- Jared Cohon, Independent Director
- Philippe Germond, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- Paul Martin, Independent Director
- Regina Paolillo, Independent Director
- Mark Forman, Vice President, Digital Government
- Lisa Hook, Independent Director
- Matthew Desch, Independent Director
- Shalabh Gupta, Vice President, Treasurer
- Gerald Kenney, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ann Ruckstuhl, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Vishal Gupta, Senior Vice President – Technology, Chief Technology Officer
- Katie Ebrahimi, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Thomson, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Andrew M Stafford, Senior Vice President
- David Loeser, Senior Vice President
- Paul E Weaver, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Alison Davis, Director
- Sadany Tarek El, Senior Vice President
- Scott A Battersby, VP and Treasurer
- Henry C Duques, Director
- D Neil Gissler, Senior Vice President
- Suresh V Mathews, Senior Vice Presdient and CIO
- Charles B Mcquade, Director
- Dominick Cavuoto, Vice President
- Inder M Singh, Senior Vice President
- Ronald S Frankenfield, Senior Vice President
- James J Duderstadt, Director
- Edward Colbey Davies, Senior Vice President
- Matthew J Espe, Director
- J Edward Coleman, Chairman and CEO
- J P Bolduc, Director
- Quincy L Allen, Senior Vice President and CMSO
- M Lazane Smith, Senior Vice President
- Patricia A Bradford, Vice President
- Janet Brutschea Haugen, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Nancy Straus Sundheim, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Scott W Hurley, VP and Corporate Controller
- William M Reinheimer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Anthony Doye, Senior Vice President
- Clay B Lifflander, Director
- Clayton M Jones, Director
- Theodore E Martin, Director
- Richard C Marcello, Senior Vice President
- Edwin A Huston, Director
- Jack F Mchale, VP, Investor Relations
- Randall J Hogan, Director
- Joseph W Mcgrath, EVP & Pres. Global Industries
- Peter Blackmore, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence A Weinbach, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph M Munnelly, VP and Corporate Controller
- Janet B Wallace, SVP & Pres. Glob. Infr. Serv.
- Gail D Fosler, Director
- Craig Conway, Director
- Leo C Daiuto, VP, Product Dev. & Technology
- Randy J Hendricks, Vice President
- Richard D Badler, SVP, Corporate Communications
- David O Aker, Senior Vice President,
- Greg J Baroni, Vice President
- Carol S Sabochick, VP & Corporate Controller
- George R Gazerwitz, Executive Vice President
- Leigh Alexander, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Melvin R Goodes, Director
- Kenneth A Macke, Director
- Robert Douglas Evans, Senior Vice President