Jay Altizer Net Worth
Jay Altizer biography
Jay Altizer is President of GES North America of the Company. prior thereto, Managing Director of Falling Branch Advisors LLC, a management advisory firm, from May 2015 to May 2018; prior thereto, Sr. Vice President and General Manager of Saputo Inc. (TSX: SAP), a global dairy producer, from September 2007 to April 2015; prior thereto, General Manager at Dean Foods Company (NYSE:DF), a food and beverage company, from September 2010 to January 2013, and Vice President of Strategy from September 2007 to September 2010; prior thereto, Sr. Manager of Strategy and Business Development of PepsiCo, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEP), a global food and beverage company from July 2005 to August 2007; prior thereto, General Manager at Exhibitgroup/Giltspur, a former Viad marketing and events division, from May 2004 to June 2005. Mr. Altizer has been a Director of the following two non-profits: On the Road Lending, since May 2013, and Chairman since 2017; and Champion Impact Capital, where he is also Treasurer, since May 2013.
How old is Jay Altizer?
Jay Altizer is 48, he’s been the President of GES North America of Viad since 2018. There are 10 older and 2 younger executives at Viad. The oldest executive at Viad Corp. is Robert Munzenrider, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jay Altizer’s mailing address?
Jay’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1850 N. CENTRAL AVE., SUITE 1900, , PHOENIX, AZ, 85004-4565.
Insider trading at Viad
Over the last 31 years, insiders at Viad have traded over $1,169,929 worth of Viad stock and bought 3,500 units worth $129,075 . The most active insider traders include Edward Mace, Linda Johnson Rice, and Robert H Bohannon. On average, Viad executives and independent directors trade stock every 112 days with the average trade being worth of $198,403. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert E Munzenrider on 4 September 2019, trading 1,079 units of VVI stock currently worth $68,732.
What does Viad do?
Viad Corp. engages in the provision of marketing services and travel and recreation services. It operates through the following segments: GES U.S., GES International, (collectively, GES) and Pursuit. The GES business group offers live event service to visible and influential events and global brands. The Pursuit business group refers to the collection of iconic natural and cultural destination experiences. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
What does Viad’s logo look like?
Viad executives and stock owners
Viad executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Moster, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Barry, President – Pursuit
- Derek Linde, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Trisha Fox, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Leslie Striedel, Chief Accounting Officer
- Richard Dozer, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Munzenrider, Independent Director
- Edward Mace, Independent Director
- Andrew Benett, Independent Director
- Joshua Schechter, Independent Director
- Virginia Henkels, Independent Director
- Denise Coll, Independent Director
- Richard Britton, Chief Information Officer
- Jason Popp, President of GES EMEA
- Jay Altizer, President of GES North America
- Margaret E Pederson, Director
- Deborah J Depaoli, General Counsel and Secretary
- Ellen M Ingersoll, Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas M Kuczynski, Chief Corp Dev & Strat Officer
- Isabella C M Cunningham, Director
- Judith K Hofer, Director
- John F Jastrem, President & CEO
- Suzanne Pearl, VP-Human Resources
- David G Morrison, Pres/CEO, Brewster T
- Michael M Hannan, Group President-Travel & Rec.
- David C Robertson, VP-Human Resources
- Kelly A Smith, Chief Mkting & Commercial Off.
- Robert H Bohannon, Chairman, President
- Robert C Krueger, Director
- George N Hines, Chief Information Officer
- Cynthia J Ognjanov, President & GM – Glacier Park
- Kevin M Rabbitt, President & CEO
- Paul B Dykstra, President & CEO, GES
- Jess T Hay, Director
- Wayne Gerald Allcott, Director
- Daniel Jr Boggan, Director
- Glenn Michael Latta, Vice President-Contr
- Albert M Teplin, Director
- Kimbra A Fracalossi, Pres. & CEO, Exhibit
- Scott E Sayre, VP-General Counsel &
- Donald E Kiernan, Director
- Douglas L Rock, Director
- Timothy R Wallace, Director
- Jack F Reichert, Director
- Philip W Milne, President & CEO
- Linda Johnson Rice, Director