Jan Tighe Net Worth
Jan Tighe biography
Jan Tighe is the Independent Director at The Goldman Sachs.
How old is Jan Tighe?
Jan Tighe is 56, he’s been the Independent Director of The Goldman Sachs since 2018. There are 13 older and 3 younger executives at The Goldman Sachs. The oldest executive at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is Mark Winkelman, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jan Tighe’s mailing address?
Jan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6300 WILSON MILLS ROAD, , MAYFIELD VILLAGE, OH, 44143.
Insider trading at The Goldman Sachs
Over the last 2 years, insiders at The Goldman Sachs have traded over $33,815,767 worth of The Goldman Sachs stock. The most active insider traders include Ellen Jamison Kullman, M Michele Burns, and James A /Dc/ Johnson. On average, The Goldman Sachs executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $11,023,392. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gregory K Palm on 26 December 2018, trading 69,912 units of GS stock currently worth $5,507,667.
What does The Goldman Sachs do?
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. engages in global investment banking, securities, and investment management, which provides financial services. It operates through the following business segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing and Lending, and Investment Management. The Investment Banking segment gives financial advisory services and help companies raise capital. The Institutional Client Services segment serves clients who come to buy and sell financial products, raise funding, and manage risk. The Investing and Lending segment includes investing and relationship lending activities; and making investment. The Investment Management segment involves in investment and wealth advisory services. The company was founded by Marcus Goldman in 1869 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Goldman Sachs’s logo look like?
The Goldman Sachs executives and stock owners
The Goldman Sachs executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lloyd Blankfein, Senior Chairman of the Board
- David Solomon, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Waldron, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Scherr, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Oppenheimer, Independent Director
- Mark Winkelman, Independent Director
- M. Michele Burns, Independent Director
- Ellen Kullman, Independent Director
- Adebayo Ogunlesi, Lead Independent Director
- Mark Flaherty, Independent Director
- David Viniar, Director
- Lakshmi Mittal, Independent Director
- Drew Faust, Independent Director
- Jan Tighe, Independent Director
- Sarah Smith, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Compliance
- John Rogers, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board of Directors
- Dane Holmes, Executive Vice President, Global Head of Human Capital Management
- Karen Seymour, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Co-Head of the Legal Department
- Richard J Gnodde, Vice Chairman
- Harvey M Schwartz, President and Co-COO
- Brian J Lee, Principal Accounting Officer
- R Martin Phd Chavez, Executive Vice President – CFO
- Pablo J Salame, Vice Chairman
- Edith W Cooper, EVP, Global Head of HCM
- Gregory K Palm, Executive VP – General Counsel
- William W George,
- Marius O Winkelman,
- James A /Dc/ Johnson,