James Vandenberghe Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James H Vandenberghe is at least $2.29 Million dollars as of 3 January 2017. Mr. Vandenberghe owns over 1,780 units of DTE Co stock worth over $467,624 and over the last 16 years he sold DTE stock worth over $1,551,514. In addition, he makes $270,305 as Independent Director at DTE Co.
Mr. Vandenberghe DTE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 12 trades of the DTE Co stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,780 units of DTE stock worth $220,204 on 3 January 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 50,556 units of DTE Co stock on 15 March 2004 worth over $2,988,365. On average, James trades about 3,320 units every 74 days since 2003. As of 3 January 2017 he still owns at least 3,780 units of DTE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Vandenberghe stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Vandenberghe biography
James H. Vandenberghe is Independent Director of DTE Energy Company. He is the retired Vice Chairman and a former director of Lear Corporation, an automotive supplier, and held this position from 1998 to 2008. Lear Corporation reorganized under Federal bankruptcy laws in 2009 after his retirement from that company. Mr. Vandenberghe also held various positions at Lear Corporation from 1988 to 1998, including President and Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. He received his B.A. in business administration from Western Michigan University and his M.A. from Wayne State University. Mr. Vandenberghe formerly served as a director of Federal-Mogul Corporation. He serves as a director or trustee of many community and professional organizations. Mr. Vandenberghe’s qualifications to sit on our Board include his experience as a leader of major organizations and managing capital-intensive industries. As a former chief financial officer, he has broad experience with public and financial accounting for complex organizations and corporate finance. He also has strong skills in corporate governance and strategic planning and corporate development and has experience serving as a director of other publicly traded corporations.
What is the salary of James Vandenberghe?
As the Independent Director of DTE Co, the total compensation of James Vandenberghe at DTE Co is $270,305. There are 6 executives at DTE Co getting paid more, with Gerard Anderson having the highest compensation of $10,986,800.
How old is James Vandenberghe?
James Vandenberghe is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of DTE Co since 2006. There are 2 older and 19 younger executives at DTE Co. The oldest executive at DTE Energy Co. is W. Frank Fountain, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Vandenberghe’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE ENERGY PLAZA, , DETROIT, MI, 48226.
Insider trading at DTE Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at DTE Co have traded over $37,578,490 worth of DTE Co stock and bought 10,583 units worth $978,242 . The most active insider traders include David Brandon, Gary Torgow, and Terence E Adderley. On average, DTE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $1,416,673. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gary Torgow on 5 September 2019, trading 1,537 units of DTE stock currently worth $199,733.
What does DTE Co do?
DTE Energy Co. is a diversified energy company, which engages in the provision of electricity and natural gas sales, distribution and storage services. It operates through the following segments: Electric, Gas, Non-Utility Operations and Corporate & Other. The Electric segment is engaged in the generation, purchase, distribution and sale of electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. The Gas segment is engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan and the sale of storage and transportation capacity. The Non-Utility Operations segment engages in gas storage and pipelines, power and industrial projects, and energy trading. The Corporate & Other includes various holding company activities, holds certain non-utility debt, and holds energy-related investments. The company was founded in January 1995 and is headquartered in Detroit, MI.
What does DTE Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Vandenberghe stock trades at DTE Co and Lear
DTE Co executives and stock owners
DTE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gerard Anderson, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Gerardo Norcia, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Peter Oleksiak, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Meador, Vice Chairman, Chief Administrative Officer
- Trevor Lauer, President and Chief Operating Officer – DTE Electric Company
- Bruce Peterson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- James Vandenberghe, Independent Director
- David Brandon, Independent Director
- Ruth Shaw, Lead Independent Director
- W. Frank Fountain, Independent Director
- Mark Murray, Independent Director
- Robert Skaggs, Independent Director
- Gail McGovern, Independent Director
- Charles McClure, Independent Director
- David Thomas, Independent Director
- Valerie Williams, Independent Director
- Barbara Tuckfield, Director – Investor Relations
- Gary Torgow, Independent Director
- Paul Fessler, Chief Nuclear Officer
- Renee Tomina, Vice President – Gas Operations
- Ryan Stowe, Vice President – Distribution Operations
- Lisa Muschong, Vice President, Chief of Staff, Corporate Secretary
- Mark Rolling, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- David Ruud, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Development
- Joi Harris, Senior Vice President – Major Enterprise Projects
- Benjamin Felton, Senior Vice President, Fossil Generation
- JoAnn Chavez, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Chief Tax Officer
- Mark Stiers, President and Chief Operating Officer of Power and Industrial
- David Slater, President – DTE Gas Storage and Pipelines
- Matthew Paul, President and Chief Operating Officer of DTE Gas
- Terence E Adderley, Director
- S Martin Taylor, Sr. Vice President
- Anthony F Jr Earley, Chrm-President-CEO
- Theodore S Leipprandt, Director
- Donna M England, Chief Accounting Officer
- Josue Jr Robles, Director
- James Bruce Nicholson, Director
- Charles W Jr Pryor, Director
- Larry E Steward, Vice President
- Steven E Kurmas, Group President
- Jeffrey A Jewell, VP, Controller and CAO
- Lillian Bauder, Director
- Naif A. Khouri, Sr. Vice President
- Lynne Ellyn, Senior Vice President and CIO
- Allan D Gilmour, Director
- Paul Christie Hillegonds, Sr. VP/Corp Affairs & Comm.
- Eugene A Miller, Director
- John E Lobbia, Director
- Frank M Hennessey, Director
- Sandra Kay Ennis, Corp. Sec/Chief of Staff
- Robert J Buckler, Group President
- Alfred R Glancy, Director
- Howard F Sims, Director
- Ronnie A May, Senior Vice President
- Daniel G Brudzynski, VP/Controller
- Susan M Beale, VP/Corporate Secretary
- Stephen E Ewing, Group President
- Joe W Laymon, Director
- David Bing, Director