James Slavik Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James D Slavik is at least $335 Million dollars as of 30 November 2011. Mr. Slavik owns over 5,300 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $334,614,834 and over the last 16 years he sold GWW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $318,568 as Independent Director at W.W. Grainger.
Mr. Slavik GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 3 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,300 units of GWW stock worth $270,618 on 30 November 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 5,390 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 17 December 2007 worth over $255,971. On average, James trades about 136 units every 18 days since 2003. As of 30 November 2011 he still owns at least 1,083,492 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Slavik stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Slavik biography
James D. Slavik is an Independent Director of the Company. He is Chairman and a director of Mark IV Capital, Inc., a private commercial real estate development and investment company that was founded in 1974. Mark IV Capital acquires, invests in, develops and manages commercial real estate projects. Mr. Slavik was named to his current position in 2003, after serving as Mark IV Capital, Inc.’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer from 1990 to 2003. He also serves on the Advisory Board for the Cove Fund, a seed capital fund affiliated with UCI Applied Innovation (formerly the Institute for Innovation) at the University of California at Irvine and is a Founding Director for UCI Applied Innovation. Mr. Slavik is also a director of the Hoag Hospital Foundation and is a member of its investment and nominating committees. Mr. Slavik, an independent director, was first elected a director of Grainger in 1987 and is a member of the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee
What is the salary of James Slavik?
As the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of James Slavik at W.W. Grainger is $318,568. There are 8 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is James Slavik?
James Slavik is 66, he’s been the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger since 1987. There are 3 older and 12 younger executives at W.W. Grainger. The oldest executive at W.W. Grainger, Inc. is Brian Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Slavik’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 GRAINGER PARKWAY, , LAKE FOREST, IL, 60045.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Slavik stock trades at W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer