James Klauer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James C Klauer is at least $14.4 Million dollars as of 7 June 2019. Mr. Klauer owns over 5,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $13,166,912 and over the last few years he sold COST stock worth over $1,277,650. In addition, he makes $0 as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division at Costco Wholesale.
Mr. Klauer COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 1 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,000 units of COST stock worth $1,277,650 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 5,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 7 June 2019 worth over $1,277,650. On average, James trades about 1,250 units every 0 days since 2018. As of 7 June 2019 he still owns at least 44,010 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Klauer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Klauer biography
James C. Klauer is an Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division of the Company. Mr. Klauer was Senior Vice President, Non Foods and E-commerce merchandise, from 2013 to January 2018.
How old is James Klauer?
James Klauer is 56, he’s been the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division of Costco Wholesale since 2018. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Costco Wholesale. The oldest executive at Costco Wholesale Corp. is Charles Munger, 95, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Klauer’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 999 LAKE DRIVE, , ISSAQUAH, WA, 98027.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Mr. Klauer stock trades at Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director