James Hanson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James S. Hanson is at least $4.97 Million dollars as of 26 December 2018. Mr. Hanson owns over 1,000 units of G1 Therapeutics stock worth over $67,140 and over the last few years he sold GTHX stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $4,898,580 as General Counsel at G1 Therapeutics.
Mr. Hanson GTHX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 2 trades of the G1 Therapeutics stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,000 units of GTHX stock worth $18,250 on 26 December 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 1,000 units of G1 Therapeutics stock on 26 December 2018 worth over $18,250. On average, James trades about 500 units every 4 days since 2018. As of 26 December 2018 he still owns at least 3,000 units of G1 Therapeutics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hanson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Hanson biography
James Stillman Hanson J.D. is General Counsel of the company. He has served as our General Counsel since June 2018. Previously, Mr. Hanson served as Associate General Counsel and Vice President at IQVIA, a publicly traded healthcare services company from October 2016 to June 2018. Mr. Hanson served as Associate General Counsel at Quintiles Holdings Inc., or Quintiles, from November 2010 to October 2016, when Quintiles merged with IMS Health. Before joining Quintiles in 2010, Mr. Hanson practiced corporate law at Smith, Anderson, Blount, Dorsett, Mitchell & Jernigan, LLP, a Raleigh, North Carolina law firm. Mr. Hanson is admitted to the North Carolina state bar. He earned his J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law and a B.A. in Economics and History from Wake Forest University.
What is the salary of James Hanson?
As the General Counsel of G1 Therapeutics, the total compensation of James Hanson at G1 Therapeutics is $4,898,580. There are 1 executives at G1 Therapeutics getting paid more, with John Demaree having the highest compensation of $7,466,410.
How old is James Hanson?
James Hanson is 47, he’s been the General Counsel of G1 Therapeutics since 2018. There are 13 older and 1 younger executives at G1 Therapeutics. The oldest executive at G1 Therapeutics, Inc. is Fredric Eshelman, 70, who is the Independent Director.
Insider trading at G1 Therapeutics
Over the last 2 years, insiders at G1 Therapeutics have traded over $51,509,269 worth of G1 Therapeutics stock and bought 1,482,753 units worth $23,467,604 . The most active insider traders include Capital Management, Llcra C…, Fredric N Eshelman, and Glenn P Muir. On average, G1 Therapeutics executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $994,813. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jennifer K. Moses on 18 July 2019, trading 2,000 units of GTHX stock currently worth $7,440.
What does G1 Therapeutics do?
G1 Therapeutics, Inc. develops drugs for cancer treatment. It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of novel therapies to address significant unmet needs in oncology. The company was founded by Kwok-Kin Wong and Norman E. Sharpless on May 19, 2008 and is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC.
What does G1 Therapeutics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hanson stock trades at G1 Therapeutics
G1 Therapeutics executives and stock owners
G1 Therapeutics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Demaree, Chief Commercial Officer
- James Hanson, General Counsel
- Terry Murdock, Chief Operating Officer
- Mark Velleca, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Garry Nicholson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Barclay Phillips, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Rajesh Malik, Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President – Research and Development
- Cynthia Schwalm, Independent Director
- Willie Deese, Independent Director
- Seth Rudnick, Independent Director
- Glenn Muir, Independent Director
- Fredric Eshelman, Independent Director
- Andrew Witty, Independent Director
- Jeff Macdonald, Head of Investor Relations/Public Relations
- Jennifer Moses, Vice President – Finance and Accounting
- Jay Strum, Chief Scientific Officer
- Clay Hatteras Venture Advis…,
- Capital Management, Llcra C…,
- Christy L Shaffer, Director
- Ventures, Inc. Med Immune, 10% owner
- Ventures, Llc Eshelman, 10% owner
- Clay Hatteras Venture Advis…,
- Mark Avagliano, Chief Business Officer