Jack Moore Net Worth
Mr. Moore OXY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jack has made over 1 trades of the Occidental Petroleum stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 38,946 units of OXY stock worth $1,542,651 on 27 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 38,946 units of Occidental Petroleum stock on 27 March 2019 worth over $1,542,651. On average, Jack trades about 1,855 units every 0 days since 2012. As of 27 March 2019 he still owns at least 38,946 units of Occidental Petroleum stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moore stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jack Moore biography
Jack B. Moore is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Moore most recently served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Cameron International Corporation, a multinational oil and gas drilling and production equipment maker that was publicly traded until its acquisition by Schlumberger, from April 2008 to October 2015 and served as Chairman of the Board of Cameron from May 2011 until its acquisition by Schlumberger in April 2016. Mr. Moore served as Cameron’s President and Chief Operating Officer from January 2007 to April 2008. Mr. Moore joined Cameron in 1999 and, prior to that, held various management positions at Baker Hughes Incorporated, where he was employed for over 20 years. Mr. Moore actively serves in leadership positions within the Petroleum Equipment and Services Association, the University of Houston, the United Way of Greater Houston and Memorial Assistance Ministries. Mr. Moore is a graduate of the University of Houston with a B.B.A. degree and attended the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
What is the salary of Jack Moore?
As the Independent Director of Occidental Petroleum, the total compensation of Jack Moore at Occidental Petroleum is $350,039. There are 13 executives at Occidental Petroleum getting paid more, with Vicki Hollub having the highest compensation of $14,105,700.
How old is Jack Moore?
Jack Moore is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of Occidental Petroleum since 2016. There are 8 older and 7 younger executives at Occidental Petroleum. The oldest executive at Occidental Petroleum Corp. is John Feick, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jack Moore’s mailing address?
Jack’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1706 S. MIDKIFF, BLDG B, , MIDLAND, TX, 79701.
Insider trading at Occidental Petroleum
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Occidental Petroleum have traded over $47,804,488 worth of Occidental Petroleum stock and bought 230,360 units worth $13,325,201 . The most active insider traders include Ronald W Burkle, William R Klesse, and Stephen I Chazen. On average, Occidental Petroleum executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $286,658. The most recent stock trade was executed by Oscar K Brown on 27 September 2019, trading 4,260 units of OXY stock currently worth $168,739.
What does Occidental Petroleum do?
Occidental Petroleum Corp. engages in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Oil & Gas, Chemical and Midstream & Marketing. The Oil & Gas segment explores for, develops and produces oil and condensate, natural gas liquids and natural gas. The Chemical segment manufactures and markets basic chemicals and vinyls. The Midstream & Marketing segment purchases, markets, gathers, processes, transports and stores oil, condensate, natural gas liquids, natural gas, carbon dioxide and power. It also trades around its assets, including transportation and storage capacity. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Occidental Petroleum’s logo look like?
Occidental Petroleum executives and stock owners
Occidental Petroleum executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vicki Hollub, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Edward Lowe, Executive Vice President, Group Chairman – Middle East, President – Oxy Oil and Gas International
- Cedric Burgher, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Marcia Backus, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Glenn Vangolen, Senior Vice President – Business Support
- Eugene Batchelder, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Avedick Poladian, Independent Director
- Margaret Foran, Independent Director
- John Feick, Independent Director
- Carlos Gutierrez, Independent Director
- Elisse Walter, Independent Director
- Spencer Abraham, Independent Director
- Howard Atkins, Independent Director
- Jack Moore, Independent Director
- William Klesse, Independent Director
- Jeff Alvarez, IR Contact Officer
- Robert Shearer, Director
- Christopher Champion, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Jennifer Kirk, Senior Vice President – Integration
- Christopher G Stavros, SVP – CFO
- Joseph C. Elliott, Vice President
- Oscar K Brown, Senior Vice President
- Edward P Djerejian, Director
- James M Lienert, Executive Vice President
- Willie Cw Chiang, Executive VP Operations
- William E Albrecht, Vice President
- Walter L Weisman, Director
- Roy Pineci, VP, Controller & Prin Actg Ofc
- Aziz D Syriani, Director
- Cynthia Lynn Walker, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Rodolfo Segovia, Director
- Rosemary Tomich, Director
- John C. Ale, VP and General Counsel
- Ray R Irani, Chairman and CEO
- Irvin W Maloney, Director
- John S Chalsty, Director
- Ronald W Burkle, Director
- R Casey Olson, Vice President
- Martin Cozyn, EVP – Human Resources
- Stephen I Chazen, CFO & EVP – Corp. Development
- R Chad Dreier, Director
- B Chuck Anderson, President, Occidental Chemical
- Richard W Hallock, EVP – Human Resources
- Jim A Leonard, Vice President and Controller
- John W Morgan, Executive Vice President
- James R Havert, Vice President and Treasurer
- Brier Donald P De, EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Samuel P Jr Dominick, Vice President and Controller
- John L Hurst, Executive Vice President
- Dale R Laurance, President
- Robert M Mcgee, Vice President
- J Roger Hirl, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth J Huffman, VP – Investor Relations
- Aurmond A Jr Watkins, Vice President – Tax
- Lawrence P Meriage, VP – Commun. & Pub. Affairs
- Richard A Swan, VP – Health, Env. & Safety
- Anthony R Leach, Vice President – Finance
- Donald L Jr Moore, VP & Chief Information Officer
- Kenneth Dillon, Senior Vice President
- Bob Shearer, Director
- Robert Palmer, Senior Vice President