Frank Brandenberg Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Frank G Brandenberg is at least $2.32 Million dollars as of 30 August 2017. Mr. Brandenberg owns over 11,525 units of KEMET stock worth over $1,395,623 and over the last 14 years he sold KEM stock worth over $567,551. In addition, he makes $360,000 as Independent Chairman of the Board at KEMET.
Mr. Brandenberg KEM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Frank has made over 5 trades of the KEMET stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 11,525 units of KEM stock worth $266,458 on 30 August 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 23,000 units of KEMET stock on 4 August 2009 worth over $20,240. On average, Frank trades about 2,810 units every 147 days since 2005. As of 30 August 2017 he still owns at least 60,001 units of KEMET stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Brandenberg stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Frank Brandenberg biography
Frank G. Brandenberg is an Independent Chairman of the Board of KEMET Corp. Mr. Brandenberg was a Corporate Vice President and Sector President of Northrop Grumman Corporation from July 2001 to December 2003. Prior to joining Northrop, he previously spent 28 years at Unisys where his last position was Corporate Vice President and President, Client/Server Systems, and then later served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of EA Industries, Inc. Mr. Brandenberg served as Senior Vice President and Group Executive with Litton Industries, Inc. from November 1999 until its acquisition by Northrop in April 2001. In addition, from January 2012 through February 2018, Mr. Brandenberg served as the Chief Executive Officer of Auto-Lab, LLC, a private company and franchiser of automotive repair and maintenance facilities. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and a Masters of Science degree in Operations Research from Wayne State University and completed the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School.
What is the salary of Frank Brandenberg?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of KEMET, the total compensation of Frank Brandenberg at KEMET is $360,000. There are 8 executives at KEMET getting paid more, with William Lowe having the highest compensation of $3,617,810.
How old is Frank Brandenberg?
Frank Brandenberg is 72, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of KEMET since 2013. There are 3 older and 17 younger executives at KEMET. The oldest executive at KEMET Corp. is E. Erwin Maddrey, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Frank Brandenberg’s mailing address?
Frank’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KEMET CORPORATION, KEMET TOWER, ONE EAST BROWARD BLVD., 2ND FLOOR, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, 33301.
Insider trading at KEMET
Over the last 16 years, insiders at KEMET have traded over $22,420,711 worth of KEMET stock and bought 814,334 units worth $1,816,017 . The most active insider traders include William M Jr Lowe, Per Olof Loof, and Joseph D Swann. On average, KEMET executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $396,699. The most recent stock trade was executed by Shignori Oyama on 15 August 2019, trading 22,500 units of KEM stock currently worth $398,475.
What does KEMET do?
KEMET Corp. engages in the manufacture of passive electronic components. It operates through the following segments: Solid Capacitors; Film and Electrolytic; and Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators. The Solid Capacitors segment produces tantalum, aluminum, polymer, and ceramic capacitors. The Film and Electrolytic segment includes the production of film, paper, and wet aluminum electrolytic capacitors. The Electro-Magnetic, Sensors, and Actuators segment comprises the electro-magnetic compatible materials and devices, piezo materials and actuators, and various types of sensors. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
What does KEMET’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Brandenberg stock trades at KEMET
KEMET executives and stock owners
KEMET executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lowe, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Shigenori Oyama, Executive Vice President, Magnetics, Sensors, and Actuators
- Gregory Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Claudio Lollini, Senior Vice President – Global Sales and Marketing
- Stefano Vetralla, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Charles Meeks, Executive Vice President – Solid Capacitors
- R. James Assaf, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Philip Lessner, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Brandenberg, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Paul, Independent Director
- E. Erwin Maddrey, Independent Director
- Gurminder Bedi, Independent Director
- Wilfried Backes, Independent Director
- Jacob Kotzubei, Independent Director
- Yasuko Matsumoto, Independent Director
- Karen Rogge, Independent Director
- Michael Raynor, Vice President & Corporate Controller
- Richard Vatinelle, Vice President, Treasurer
- Robert Willoughby, Senior Vice President, Solid Capacitors-Ceramics
- Andreas Meier, Senior Vice President, Film and Electrolytic Business Group
- Susan Barkal, Senior Vice President Quality, Chief Compliance Officer and Chief of Staff
- Joseph Vincent Borruso, Director
- Per Olof Loof, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Swann, Director
- Equity, Llc Platinum Equity…,
- Daniel La Morte, Chief Information Officer
- Robert Roger Arguelles, Sr VP, Operational Excellence
- Daniel F. Persico, Vice President, Strategic
- Larry C Mcadams, Vice President, Human Resource
- Shignori Oyama, Executive VP–MSA BG
- Equity, Llck Holdings, Llc …,
- James P Mcclintock, Vice President, Global Manufac
- Ravi G Sastry, Vice President, Marketing
- Inccitigroup Holdings Cocit…,
- J Kelly Vogt, Vice President, Sales Worldwid
- Jeffrey A Graves, CEO & President
- Kirk D. Shockley, Vice President, Film
- William E Bachrach, Vice President, Business Devel
- David Gable, Chief Financial Officer
- D Ray Cash, Chief Financial Officer
- Maureen E Grzelakowski, Director
- Brian Wesley Burch, VP, Chief Information Officer
- John Carl Powers, Sr VP, Global Supply Chain
- Richard M Vosburgh, SVP and CHRO
- John Jason Drabik, SVP-Global Sales
- Marc Kotelon, Senior VP-Global Sales
- Conrado Hinojosa, Senior Vice President, Tantalu