Eric Smith Net Worth
Eric Smith biography
Eric Smith is Chief Commercial Officer of the Company. Mr. Smith became the Company’s Chief Commercial Officer effective August 20, 2018. Previously, Mr. Smith was employed by KCI Corporation, a developer and manufacturer of wound healing products. Mr. Smith served as KCI Corporation’s Vice President, Franchise Leader Acute Care from May 2015 until August 2018 and as its Vice President, Innovation & Strategic Marketing from January 2013 until April 2015. Mr. Smith received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at the University of New Hampshire and his Master of Business Administration at Babson College.
What is the salary of Eric Smith?
As the Chief Commercial Officer of TransEnterix, the total compensation of Eric Smith at TransEnterix is $2,494,530. There are 1 executives at TransEnterix getting paid more, with Todd Pope having the highest compensation of $3,564,940.
How old is Eric Smith?
Eric Smith is 47, he’s been the Chief Commercial Officer of TransEnterix since 2018. There are 8 older and 2 younger executives at TransEnterix. The oldest executive at TransEnterix, Inc. is William Kelley, 78, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Eric Smith’s mailing address?
Eric’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O TRANSENTERIX, INC., 635 DAVIS DRIVE, SUITE 300, MORRISVILLE, NC, 27560.
Insider trading at TransEnterix
Over the last 6 years, insiders at TransEnterix have traded over $32,344,179 worth of TransEnterix stock and bought 6,454,685 units worth $15,346,279 . The most active insider traders include Jane Ph D Hsiao, William N Jr Starling, and S.P.A Sofar,. On average, TransEnterix executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $86,181. The most recent stock trade was executed by Todd Pope on 14 May 2019, trading 71,943 units of TRXC stock currently worth $100,001.
What does TransEnterix do?
TransEnterix, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the research, development, and sale of medical device robotics to enhance minimally invasive surgery. The company offers Senhance System, a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows up to four arms to control robotic instruments and a camera in Europe. It also provides SurgiBot System, a single-port system robotically enhanced laparoscopic surgical platform. TransEnterix, Inc. is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina.
What does TransEnterix’s logo look like?
TransEnterix executives and stock owners
TransEnterix executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Todd Pope, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Eric Smith, Chief Commercial Officer
- Joseph Slattery, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anthony Fernando, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul LaViolette, Chairman, Independent Director
- Richard Pfenniger, Independent Director
- Aftab Kherani, Independent Director
- David Milne, Independent Director
- William Kelley, Independent Director
- Jane Hsiao, Independent Director
- Andrea Biffi, Independent Director
- William Starling, Independent Director
- Willam N Kelley, Director
- S.P.A Sofar,, 10% owner
- Capital Iii Lp Aisling Capi…,
- Iv, Llcsv Life Sciences Fun…,
- Dennis Dougherty, Director
- Richard Mueller, Chief Operating Officer