Elizabeth Vanderslice Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Elizabeth W Vanderslice is at least $4.29 Million dollars as of 7 August 2019. Ms. Vanderslice owns over 3,000 units of Xilinx stock worth over $3,325,928 and over the last 16 years she sold XLNX stock worth over $678,486. In addition, she makes $283,129 as Independent Director at Xilinx.
Ms. Vanderslice XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Elizabeth has made over 24 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 3,000 units of XLNX stock worth $281,310 on 7 August 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 12,500 units of Xilinx stock on 17 October 2014 worth over $312,875. On average, Elizabeth trades about 4,481 units every 94 days since 2004. As of 7 August 2019 she still owns at least 35,469 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Vanderslice stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Elizabeth Vanderslice biography
Elizabeth W. Vanderslice is an Independent Director of Xilinx, Inc. Ms. Vanderslice serves as a consultant for the KC Group, a financial advisory firm focused on the Chinese market, and has been on the Board of Trustees of Boston College since 2010. From 1999 to 2001, Ms. Vanderslice served as a general manager of Lycos, Inc. through its acquisition and subsequent reorganization. From 1996 to 1999, Ms. Vanderslice was CEO of Wired Digital, Inc., the online-media division of Wired Ventures, Inc., and a member of the Board of both Wired Digital, Inc. and Wired Ventures, Inc. before leading the company’s acquisition by Lycos, Inc. Prior to joining Wired Digital in early 1995, Ms. Vanderslice served as a principal in the investment banking firm Sterling Payot Company, where she helped raise the capital to launch Wired Magazine, and as Vice President at H. W. Jesse & Co., a San Francisco investment banking firm. She also worked with the IBM Corporation before earning her MBA from the Harvard Business School. Ms. Vanderslice is an Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellow and was a member and officer of the Young Presidents’ Organization and the World Presidents’ Organization. Ms. Vanderslice brings a broad range of skills to the Board from her experience as the CEO and board member of an innovative internet access and original content provider and an investment banker. In addition to her academic and professional background in computer science and systems engineering, Ms. Vanderslice contributes to the Board’s understanding of the Company’s sales and marketing efforts and engineering management, and her experience in mergers and acquisitions is valuable to the Board in evaluating strategic transactions.
What is the salary of Elizabeth Vanderslice?
As the Independent Director of Xilinx, the total compensation of Elizabeth Vanderslice at Xilinx is $283,129. There are 8 executives at Xilinx getting paid more, with Vincent Tong having the highest compensation of $2,298,130.
How old is Elizabeth Vanderslice?
Elizabeth Vanderslice is 53, she’s been the Independent Director of Xilinx since 2000. There are 10 older and 2 younger executives at Xilinx. The oldest executive at Xilinx, Inc. is Marshall Turner, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Elizabeth Vanderslice’s mailing address?
Elizabeth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Vanderslice stock trades at Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations