Doyle Simons Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Doyle Simons is at least $8.3 Million dollars as of 9 May 2019. Mr. Simons owns over 15,316 units of Fiserv stock worth over $8,009,690 and over the last 12 years he sold FISV stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $295,037 as Independent Director at Fiserv.
Mr. Simons FISV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Doyle has made over 4 trades of the Fiserv stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,316 units of FISV stock worth $158,367 on 9 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 50,000 units of Fiserv stock on 24 June 2013 worth over $1,375,000. On average, Doyle trades about 1,022 units every 27 days since 2007. As of 9 May 2019 he still owns at least 74,962 units of Fiserv stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Simons stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Doyle Simons biography
Doyle R. Simons is Independent Director of the Company. He has served as President and Chief Executive Officer and a director of Weyerhaeuser Company, a publicly traded company focused on timberlands and forest products, from 2013 to 2018. He then served as a senior advisor at Weyerhaeuser until his retirement in April 2019. Prior to joining Weyerhaeuser in 2013, Mr. Simons served in a variety of roles for Temple-Inland, Inc., a manufacturing company focused on corrugated packaging and building products which was acquired in 2012. From 2007 to early 2012, he was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; from 2005 to 2007, he was Executive Vice President; from 2003 to 2005, he served as its Chief Administrative Officer; from 2000 to 2003, he was Vice President – Administration; and from 1994 to 2000, he served as Director of Investor Relations. In the past five years, in addition to Fiserv, Mr. Simons served as a director at Weyerhaeuser Company (former).
What is the salary of Doyle Simons?
As the Independent Director of Fiserv, the total compensation of Doyle Simons at Fiserv is $295,037. There are 8 executives at Fiserv getting paid more, with Jeffery Yabuki having the highest compensation of $12,410,800.
How old is Doyle Simons?
Doyle Simons is 55, he’s been the Independent Director of Fiserv since 2007. There are 9 older and 4 younger executives at Fiserv. The oldest executive at Fiserv, Inc. is Dennis Lynch, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Doyle Simons’s mailing address?
Doyle’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 255 FISERV DRIVE, , BROOKFIELD, WI, 53045.
Insider trading at Fiserv
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fiserv have traded over $1,158,165,124 worth of Fiserv stock and bought 70,953 units worth $5,230,969 . The most active insider traders include Bruce K Anderson, Donald F Dillon, and Jeffery W Yabuki. On average, Fiserv executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $4,339,400. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeffery W Yabuki on 16 October 2019, trading 25,000 units of FISV stock currently worth $2,658,250.
What does Fiserv do?
Fiserv, Inc. engages in the provision of financial services technology. It operates through the Payments, Financial, and Corporate and Other segments. The Payments segment primarily provides electronic bill payment and presentment services, internet and mobile banking software and services, account-to-account transfers, person-to-person payment services, debit and credit card processing and services, payments infrastructure services, and other electronic payments software and services. The Financial segment provides financial institutions with account processing services, item processing and source capture services, loan origination and servicing products, cash management and consulting services, and other products and services that support numerous types of financial transactions. The Corporate and Other segment consists of intercompany eliminations, amortization of acquisition-related intangible assets, unallocated corporate expenses and other activities that are not considered when management evaluates segment performance, such as gains on sales of businesses and associated transition services. The company was founded by Leslie M. Muma and George D. Dalton on July 31, 1984 and is headquartered in Brookfield, WI.
What does Fiserv’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Simons stock trades at Fiserv and Weyerhaeuser Co
Fiserv executives and stock owners
Fiserv executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffery Yabuki, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Byron Vielehr, Chief Administrative Officer
- Robert Hau, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Devin McGranahan, Senior Group President
- Lynn McCreary, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Harry DiSimone, Independent Director
- Denis O’Leary, Independent Director
- Dennis Lynch, Independent Director
- Doyle Simons, Independent Director
- Alison Davis, Independent Director
- Scott Nuttall, Independent Director
- Heidi Miller, Independent Director
- Henrique de Castro, Independent Director
- Frank Bisignano, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Kevin Schultz, Executive Vice President, President – International Group
- J Donald Sherman, Director
- John Y Kim, Director
- Kim M Robak, Director
- Glenn M Renwick, Director
- Thomas C Wertheimer, Director
- Kevin P. Gregoire, EVP, Group President
- Steven Tait, EVP, Group President
- Kenneth Best, Chief Accounting Officer
- Daniel P Kearney, Director
- Christopher M. Flink, Director
- Mark A Ernst, EVP and COO
- Rahul Gupta, President – Indus Prodct Grp
- James W Cox, Grp President-Health Sol Grp
- Charles W Sprague, EVP,GeneralCounsel,Secretary
- Peter J Kight, Director
- Gerald J Levy, Director
- Carl W. Stern, Director
- Stephen E Olsen, President – Internet Banking
- Kenneth R Jensen, SEVP & CFO
- Dean C Schmelzer, Group President
- Leslie M Muma, President & CEO
- L William Seidman, Director
- Patrick Foy, President-Bank Svcg Group
- Thomas A Neill, President- CUIP Group
- Norman J Balthasar, SEVP & COO
- James C Puzniak, President-Lending Sys & Svcs
- Terence R Wade, Grp President – Ins. Sol. Grp.
- Michael D Gantt, President-Bank Sys Grp
- Robert H Beriault, Grp President- Inv Support Svc
- Douglas J Craft, EVP & Group CFO
- Gordon L Schroeder, EVP – Human Resources
- Mark Damico, President – Item Process Grp
- Thekla R Shackelford, Director
- Rodney D Poskochil, President-Bank Sys & ePrdt Grp
- Thomas W Iii Warsop, President-Financial Institutns
- Bruce K Anderson, Director
- Guy Chiarello, Chief Administrative Officer
- Christopher M Foskett, EVP, Global Sales
- Alfred P Moore, Group President – Health
- Thomas J Hirsch, EVP;CFO;Treasurer & Asst Sect
- Michael P Gianoni, EVP, Group President
- Donald F Dillon, Director