Donald Berg Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Donald C Berg is at least $800 Thousand dollars as of 29 May 2018. Mr. Berg owns over 4,000 units of Meredith stock worth over $629,572 and over the last 7 years he sold MDP stock worth over $15,927. In addition, he makes $154,240 as Independent Director at Meredith.
Mr. Berg MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Donald has made over 5 trades of the Meredith stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 4,000 units of MDP stock worth $192,800 on 29 May 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 4,000 units of Meredith stock on 29 May 2018 worth over $192,800. On average, Donald trades about 763 units every 113 days since 2012. As of 29 May 2018 he still owns at least 16,268 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Berg stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Donald Berg biography
Donald C. Berg is an Independent Director of Meredith Corporation. Mr. Berg is currently President of DCB Advisory Services, a consulting firm to food and beverage companies from multinational conglomerates to start-up companies. Previously, Mr. Berg was Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) of Brown- Forman Corporation, a family-controlled public company, until April 2014. In addition to his role as CFO, during his 26 year career at Brown-Forman, Mr. Berg held various executive positions, including President of its emerging market division; President of its largest operating group, the Americas; the head of its strategic planning function; and the director of its mergers and acquisitions group. Mr. Berg joined the Board of Directors of Gildan Activewear, a publicly traded company, in February 2015, currently serving as Chair of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee and as a member of the Audit/Finance and Governance/Social Responsibility Committees.
What is the salary of Donald Berg?
As the Independent Director of Meredith, the total compensation of Donald Berg at Meredith is $154,240. There are 10 executives at Meredith getting paid more, with Stephen Lacy having the highest compensation of $10,118,400.
How old is Donald Berg?
Donald Berg is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Meredith since . There are 5 older and 7 younger executives at Meredith. The oldest executive at Meredith Corp. is Joel Johnson, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Donald Berg’s mailing address?
Donald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 Locust St, Des Moines, IA 50309, USA.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Berg stock trades at Meredith
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director