David Melcher Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David F Melcher is at least $559 Thousand dollars as of 1 October 2019. Mr. Melcher owns over 1,665 units of Becton, Dickinson & Co stock worth over $244,237 and over the last 11 years he sold BDXA stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $314,792 as Independent Director at Becton, Dickinson & Co.
Mr. Melcher BDXA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 5 trades of the Becton, Dickinson & Co stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,665 units of BDXA stock worth $101,032 on 1 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 1,665 units of Becton, Dickinson & Co stock on 1 October 2019 worth over $101,032. On average, David trades about 203 units every 22 days since 2009. As of 1 October 2019 he still owns at least 4,025 units of Becton, Dickinson & Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Melcher stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Melcher biography
Lt. Gen. David F. Melcher is Independent Director of the company. He had served as a Bard director since 2014. In December 2017, he retired as President and Chief Executive Officer of Aerospace Industries Association, a trade association representing major aerospace and defense manufacturers and suppliers, a position he had held since 2015. From 2011 to 2015, Mr. Melcher was Chief Executive Officer, President and a member of the Board of Directors of Exelis Inc., a public diversified, global aerospace defense, information and technology services company. Prior to 2008, Lieutenant General (Ret.) Melcher spent 32 years of distinguished service in the U.S. Army. He also is a director of Cubic Corporation. Mr. Melcher brings strong executive experience as a result of his many years in leadership positions in the defense community and as a former chief executive officer of a public company. Mr. Melcher offers the perspective of a seasoned executive with extensive experience and expertise in the areas of domestic and international business, program management, strategy development, finance and IT.
What is the salary of David Melcher?
As the Independent Director of Becton, Dickinson & Co, the total compensation of David Melcher at Becton, Dickinson & Co is $314,792. There are 13 executives at Becton, Dickinson & Co getting paid more, with Vincent Forlenza having the highest compensation of $14,973,500.
How old is David Melcher?
David Melcher is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Becton, Dickinson & Co since 2017. There are 5 older and 17 younger executives at Becton, Dickinson & Co. The oldest executive at Becton, Dickinson & Co. is Marshall Larsen, 70, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s David Melcher’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9333 BALBOA AVE, , SAN DIEGO, CA, 92123.
Insider trading at Becton, Dickinson & Co
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Becton, Dickinson & Co have traded over $94,631,787 worth of Becton, Dickinson & Co stock and bought 23,860 units worth $1,771,828 . The most active insider traders include Edward J Ludwig, Gary M Cohen, and Vincent A Forlenza. On average, Becton, Dickinson & Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $1,249,826. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas E Jr Polen on 6 September 2019, trading 13,760 units of BDXA stock currently worth $2,065,651.
What does Becton, Dickinson & Co do?
Becton, Dickinson & Co. is a global medical technology company. The company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of medical devices, instrument systems and reagents used by healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the general public. The company operates through two worldwide business segments: BD Medical and BD Life Sciences. The BD Medical segment produces medical devices that are used in healthcare settings. This segment product includes needles, syringes and intravenous catheters for medication delivery; prefilled IV flush syringes; syringes and pen needles for the self-injection of insulin and other drugs used in the treatment of diabetes. The BD Life Sciences segment produces products for the safe collection and transport of diagnostic specimens, as well as instruments and reagent systems to detect a broad range of infectious diseases, healthcare-associated infections and cancers. The segment also produces research and clinical tools that facilitate the study of cells, and the components of cells, to gain a better understanding of normal and disease processes. The principal products and services in the Life Sciences segment include integrated systems for specimen collection; safety-engineered blood collection products and systems; automated blood culturing and tuberculosis culturing systems; molecular testing systems for infectious diseases and women’s health; microorganism identification and drug susceptibility systems; liquid-based cytology systems for cervical cancer screening; rapid diagnostic assays; microbiology laboratory automation; plated media; fluorescence-activated cell sorters and analyzers; monoclonal antibodies and kits for performing cell analysis; reagent systems for life science research; molecular indexing and next-generation sequencing sample preparation for genomics research; clinical oncology, immunology and transplantation diagnostic/monitoring reagents and analyzers; and cell culture media supplements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Becton, Dickinson & Co. was founded by Maxwell W. Becton and Fairleigh S. Dickinson in 1897 and is headquartered in Franklin Lakes, NJ.
What does Becton, Dickinson & Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Melcher stock trades at Becton, Dickinson & Co, Becton, Dickinson & Co, Cubic, and ITT
Becton, Dickinson & Co executives and stock owners
Becton, Dickinson & Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Forlenza, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Polen, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Patrick Kaltenbach, Executive Vice President, President – Life Sciences
- Christopher Reidy, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Samrat Khichi, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Marshall Larsen, Lead Independent Director
- Bertram Scott, Independent Director
- Claire Fraser, Independent Director
- Catherine Burzik, Independent Director
- Claire Pomeroy, Independent Director
- Christopher Jones, Independent Director
- R. Andrew Eckert, Independent Director
- Rebecca Rimel, Independent Director
- Timothy Ring, Independent Director
- David Melcher, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Henderson, Independent Director
- Thomas Spoerel, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Ching leong, Executive Vice President and President, Greater Asia
- Monique Dolecki, IR Contact Officer
- Charles Bodner, Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance
- Alberto Mas, Executive Vice President, President – Medical Segment
- Roland Goette, Executive Vice President, President – EMEA
- Simon Campion, Executive Vice President and President, BD Interventional Segment
- James Borzi, Executive Vice President – Global Operations, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Betty Larson, Executive Vice President- Human Resources, Chief Human Resources
- Jean Marc Dageville, VP – Human Resources
- Harry N Beaty, Director
- Frank Albert Olson, Director
- Bridget M Healy, VP, Gen Counsel and Secy
- James C Lim, Executive Vice President
- Wilard J Jr Overlock, Director
- Gary A Mecklenburg, Director
- Adel Mahmoud, Director
- Edward J Ludwig, Chairman, President and CEO
- Alfred Sommer, Director
- William E. Rhodes, Senior Vice President
- Donna M Boles, Executive VP – Human Resources
- David V Elkins, Executive VP and CFO
- James E Perrella, Director
- Suketu Upadhyay, Senior VP and Controller
- John R Considine, Executive VP and CFO
- Cathy E. Minehan, Director
- Alfred John Hanson, Executive Vice President
- David T Durack, Senior Vice President
- Patricia B Shrader, Senior Vice President
- Scott P Bruder, SrVP; Chief Technology Officer
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Nabil Shabshab, Senior Vice President
- James F Orr, Director
- Gary M Cohen, President – BD Medical Systems
- Jeffrey S Sherman, VP and General Counsel
- Margeretha Af Ugglas, Director
- John E Gallagher, VP, Corp Finance and Treasurer
- Linda M Tharby, Segment Pres. Life Sciences
- Alexandre Conroy, EVP of Integrated Supply Chain
- Ellen R Strahlman, Senior Vice President
- John P Groetelaars, EVP
- Stephen Sichak, Senior Vice President
- Jerome V Hurwitz, Senior Vice President
- William A Kozy, Pres – BD CLS and Cmpy Oper
- Henry P Jr Becton, Director
- Joseph Mercurio, VP and Corporate Controller
- Edward Degraan, Director
- William A Tozzi, VP and Controller