David Marberger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David S Marberger is at least $4.2 Million dollars as of 1 September 2019. Mr. Marberger owns over 11,541 units of Conagra Brands stock worth over $1,167,599 and over the last 4 years he sold CAG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $3,027,430 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Conagra Brands.
Mr. Marberger CAG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 4 trades of the Conagra Brands stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 11,541 units of CAG stock worth $316,916 on 1 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 11,541 units of Conagra Brands stock on 1 September 2019 worth over $316,916. On average, David trades about 2,205 units every 56 days since 2015. As of 1 September 2019 he still owns at least 42,520 units of Conagra Brands stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Marberger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Marberger biography
David S. Marberger is a Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company. Prior to joining Conagra Brands, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (a provider of over-the-counter healthcare products) from October 2015 until July 2016. Prior to that, Mr. Marberger served as the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. (a global manufacturer and supplier of premium chocolates) from 2008 until October 2015. Prior to that, Mr. Marberger served Tasty Baking Company as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 2006 to 2008 and as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from 2003 to 2006. From 1993 until 2003, he served in various roles at Campbell Soup Company, where he last held the position of Vice President, Finance, Food and Beverage Division.
What is the salary of David Marberger?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Conagra Brands, the total compensation of David Marberger at Conagra Brands is $3,027,430. There are 2 executives at Conagra Brands getting paid more, with Sean Connolly having the highest compensation of $10,473,300.
How old is David Marberger?
David Marberger is 54, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Conagra Brands since 2016. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Conagra Brands. The oldest executive at Conagra Brands, Inc. is Stephen Butler, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s David Marberger’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CONAGRA BRANDS, INC., 222 W. MERCHANDISE MART PLAZA, STE 1300, CHICAGO, IL, 60654.
Insider trading at Conagra Brands
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Conagra Brands have traded over $4,233,340 worth of Conagra Brands stock and bought 2,202,462 units worth $52,375,043 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Jana, David H Batchelder, and John Gehring. On average, Conagra Brands executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $998,405. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas M Mc Gough on 26 September 2019, trading 26,099 units of CAG stock currently worth $809,069.
What does Conagra Brands do?
Conagra Brands, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of processed and packaged foods. It operates through the following segments: Grocery and Snacks; Refrigerated and Frozen; International; Foodservice; and Pinnacle Foods. The Grocery and Snacks segment includes branded, shelf stable food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The Refrigerated and Frozen segment comprises branded, temperature controlled food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The International segment consists branded food products, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels outside of the United States. The Foodservice segment focuses in the branded and customized food products, including meals, entrees, sauces, and a variety of custom-manufactured culinary products packaged for sale to restaurants and other foodservice establishments in the United States. The Pinnacle Foods segment involves in the commercially branded and private label food and ingredients, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded by Alva Kinney and Frank Little in 1919 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Conagra Brands’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Marberger stock trades at Conagra Brands and Prestige Consumer Healthcare
Conagra Brands executives and stock owners
Conagra Brands executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Sean Connolly, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas McGough, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Marberger, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Colleen Batcheler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- David Biegger, Executive Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Darren Serrao, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Ruth Marshall, Independent Director
- Stephen Butler, Independent Director
- Richard Lenny, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Joie Gregor, Independent Director
- Craig Omtvedt, Independent Director
- Rajive Johri, Independent Director
- Thomas Brown, Independent Director
- Anil Arora, Independent Director
- Scott Ostfeld, Director
- Melissa Lorato, Director
- Robert Wise, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Charisse Brock, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steven F Goldstone, Director
- Bradley A Alford, Director
- Timothy R Mclevish, Director
- Andrew George Ross, EVP and CSO
- Thomas W Dickson, Director
- William G Jurgensen, Director
- John Gehring, SR VP & Controller
- Thomas P. Werner, President, Commercial Foods
- Melissa Lora, Director
- Partners Llc Jana, Director
- Kevin P Adams, EVP Operational Support
- Scott E Messel, VP Corporate Treasurer
- Michael D Walter, Sr VP Commodity Procure
- James P Odonnell, EVP, CFO & Corp Sec
- Chris Wright Klinefelter, VP Investor Relations
- Bruce Rohde, Chairman, CEO & President
- Gary M Rodkin, President & CEO
- Michael A Fernandez, SVP Corp Affrs & Chf Comm Ofr
- Dwight J Goslee, EVP Operations Control
- Nicole B Theophilus, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Albert D. Bolles, EVP & Chief Tech & Op Officer
- Mark H Rauenhorst, Director
- Owen Johnson, EVP Human Resources
- Alice B Hayes, Director
- Kenneth W Gerhardt, SR VP & CIO
- Peter M Perez, Sr VP Human Resources
- Patricia Verduin, SVP & Dir Ofc Prod Qual & Devt
- James H Jr Hardy, Sr VP Manufacturing
- Kenneth E Stinson, Director
- Joan Kai Chow, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul T Maass, President, Commercial
- Robert Francis Jr Sharpe, EVP Legal & External Affairs
- Patrick Douglas Linehan, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Andre J Hawaux, Executive Vice President & CFO
- David H Batchelder, Director
- Frank S Sklarsky, Exec. VP & CFO
- Jacqueline K Heslop Mc Cook, EVP Intl & Chief Growth Offr
- Andrew J Schindler, Director
- Mogens C Bay, Director
- Brian L Keck, EVP, CAO
- Howard G Buffett, Director
- Jay D Bolding, SR VP, Controller
- Carl E Reichardt, Director
- Robert A Krane, Director
- John T Jr Chain, Director
- Ronald W Roskens, Director
- Joel Mark Warner, Vice President Internal Audit
- Anita L Wheeler, VP Exec Staffing